1/6 Scale HUSH Batman Figure by SSR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So got some good news. I spoke with SSR on Instagram and asked if they will be doing anymore Hush figures and they said they will be doing Superman next. That is pretty good news.

Not yet. I messaged them and they said mine should ship today, since I ordered so early. We’ll see…

Nice! Who makes that?
It's from Haoyu Toys they make some roman gladiator/emperor figures. This is from their Greek general figure. I hope it's a bit bigger in person or at least in the same size as the Hush Batman minus the height.

It's from Haoyu Toys they make some roman gladiator/emperor figures. This is from their Greek general figure. I hope it's a bit bigger in person or at least in the same size as the Hush Batman minus the height.

I’ll be curious to see how it works. I’ve been wanting a good, hero type body for some customs. That one has some great torso detail.

I’ll be curious to see how it works. I’ve been wanting a good, hero type body for some customs. That one has some great torso detail.
Agreed. I want to see if it will be easy to switch the outfit out and if the boots and gloves will work well with the body.

So got some good news. I spoke with SSR on Instagram and asked if they will be doing anymore Hush figures and they said they will be doing Superman next. That is pretty good news.
That's great news. I'd be interested to see how that looks and if they go with the same body or something else entirely. Maybe I won't have to cannibalize my Sideshow one afterall

That's great news. I'd be interested to see how that looks and if they go with the same body or something else entirely. Maybe I won't have to cannibalize my Sideshow one afterall
Yup that's something I was glad to hear about. It's a matter of waiting now and seeing when that goes up.

Thanks for asking them and relaying the message :hi5:
No problem. I actually had asked about other stuff but they seem to only interested in moving forward with Hush if they make more characters after Superman will be up to them.

Good to hear Superman is next. I hope they do Nightwing. No one has drawn him better than Jim Lee.

When it comes to the villains Joker and Hush would seem inevitable but I'm really hoping for Riddler. No one ever makes Riddler😕

I am down for a Nightwing, Hush, dreamtime would be Huntress and for the love of god Tim Drake Robin. The others I can live without as they have a presence in my collection. I will go Superman if he is done well. SSC has missed the mark on their 2 efforts.

Getting a little worried about my order from OSC. I messaged them a few days ago, and they said my order would ship the next day. Two days passed, nothing.

Messaged them again yesterday, and they said it would ship last night, and that the delay had been due to weather in their area (don’t know where they’re based).

No shipping notification yet…

Getting a little worried about my order from OSC. I messaged them a few days ago, and they said my order would ship the next day. Two days passed, nothing.

Messaged them again yesterday, and they said it would ship last night, and that the delay had been due to weather in their area (don’t know where they’re based).

No shipping notification yet…
Isn’t there a typhoon or some really heavy storming weather going on in Japan and that area? If SSR/OSC is based over there, then you’ll just have to be a little more patient until that passes.

Isn’t there a typhoon or some really heavy storming weather going on in Japan and that area? If SSR/OSC is based over there, then you’ll just have to be a little more patient until that passes.
Got it. Now that I know that’s where they are based from, of course I will be more patient. First time ordering from them, so didn’t know if they were stateside. Thanks for the heads up!

Got it. Now that I know that’s where they are based from, of course I will be more patient. First time ordering from them, so didn’t know if they were stateside. Thanks for the heads up!
Of course! I know there can be anxiety ordering from a new place. I myself have tried a Present Toys PO with a place called NeoGeek that I’m anxiously wondering if it will actually come through. I also don’t know if SSR is located over there in Japan or stateside, just wanted to put it out there that if they are in the Japan area, they’re going through some bad weather right now so that is probably the reason for delay and not some excuse

Back