1/6 Scale HUSH Batman Figure by SSR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea who SSR is but this thing looks awesome.

01DDCFED-C8B9-4666-9FEC-BB1703E89CB1.jpeg

2B6B956D-64BB-42A0-B5A9-02A045538222.jpeg

3045E115-E7DE-4DE6-9A08-740040943A31.jpeg

08563171-B0ED-4FCF-8B09-6247EF96615B.jpeg

7AE1F2D9-BD1E-4776-8F7D-D25CA2A51024.jpeg

59B95E33-0CD0-4FA8-A6F1-C85E5B289F28.jpeg

483234EB-EA3F-4C6E-8A2C-F3FF2CE019EA.jpeg

Preorder here: https://onesixthcorner.com/products...Ru84VcyDVt2adY6sapN6rnwxjhCIkLSOY_LC68DZRbhB0

Last edited:
Wow, in all the attempts that Sideshow has had, this no-name knocks it out of the park on the first try.

Is this an unlicensed figure? Looks leaps and bounds better than the official Sideshow and Medicom one!

Wow this looks great! The cowl sculpt is nice, and the underlying body (based on these promotional pictures) looks big and beefy, as how I picture Batman to be. It'd be awesome to have a 1/6 comic representation of Batman in the collection.

Looks ok to me but I'm not blown away. A little odd that the neck is super textured but the cowl(s) aren't, so it doesn't flow nicely between cowl and cape. Body is nice, though...looks like the Worldbox AT027 with modified torso. They copied the Sideshow grappling hook and Batfleck batbrand and batarangs. Nice for those who want it, but I prefer the latest Sideshow figure.

This looks pretty good I'll definitley get this and probably change some things like the neck piece and belt. Maybe even the boots as they look like super marios boots. Lol the toe cap is to round imo.

$249 isn't a bad price. In the Facebook groups they were quoting $350 so I'm a little confused.

This looks great, definitely interested. Never ordered from one sixth corner before. Are they legit?

Hnh - I'm not interested in an outside undies Batman but, I know good work when I see it. This easily tops any Bats I've seen from SS in my opinion.

There are definitely elements about this that are funky like the textured neck and rounded boots but overall a stellar looking figure. I wonder if they’ll continue with more Hush figures. I’d definitely like to see Nightwing and Supes from the series but I’d probably pick up just about anything made from the series.

FC6E2D5F-3853-409A-AC64-1AFD0A334557.jpeg

Wow, this thing looks awesome! Loving how big they're making him too! Wish Sideshow would've made some of their 1/6 figures more broad. Also, I don't really mind the neck piece being overly textured in comparison to the cowl. What's the listed price tag? Definitely going to have to pick this guy up, absolutely!

Not a fan of how the cowl ends in a weird circle. Wish it blended with the cape better.

I guess third party companies are charging $250 now. :lol This would be like $150 from SooSooToys or something.

I'd love to see a Hush Supes to go along with this though. Never picked up Sideshow's Comic figures since they look terrible.

00d94337a17c3630f98acd2ac0eaafbc.jpg

Well, I ended up preordering. I had a really good experience with the Noir Toyz 1/12 Gotham by Gaslight figure, so hopefully this turns out as well!

I was quite excited seeing these shots today. I've been meaning to build a proper Jim Lee Hush Batman for a couple of years now.

However, the more I study the shots, the less I like it. The boots are quite inaccurate as mentioned, which is a let down as I've yet to find good comic batman boots in 1:6, even including custom pieces. The sculpt looks good, but it doesn't *quite* nail Jim Lee batman IMO, although it might be the neck throwing it off. And something I always dislike is the way the elbows look on these bodies. That ball joint breaks up the flow and anatomy of the arm, which is quite quite an eyesore to me. And finally, those hands look like they cobbled together at least two, maybe even 3 different sets from other figures. One hand is completely different in texture and size, and the open hands are weirdly sculpted.

I do really like the look of the torso, they nailed that look. And the shade of blue is great.
However, at $250 for this, especially being unlicensed, I just don't see the value in it. Maybe I can get some parts parted out once he's released.

Having said all of this, it's still a pretty good looking figure. It just doesn't match the level of comic accuracy I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Hopefully they’ll tweak it a bit for production. I’d love to know how many of these have been preordered since yesterday.

I do really like the look of the torso, they nailed that look. And the shade of blue is great.
However, at $250 for this, especially being unlicensed, I just don't see the value in it. Maybe I can get some parts parted out once he's released.

Yea the torso looks really great. It's seems to be really difficult to get muscle definition to show through spandex for many companies. Could be useful to buy a body for customs whenever it's released.

The sculpted neck sitting on top of the cape is really unfortunate. Sideshow had it right with their latest attempt--the cape with a tailored, form-fitting collar to cover the neck--it's probably the only 1/6 figure ever made that actually captures the silhouette of Batman's cape and cowl.

Back