1/6 Scale HUSH Batman Figure by SSR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but still how would you look at the two and say they are exactly 100% the same body. Anyways this company is out of nowhere and if their figure looks better in hand I hope they do more Hush figures. Give me Superman, Nightwing, Hush, Catwoman, and Joker. The only figures we had from the series is from Medicom and they weren't perfect.

Oh, I’m not. I don’t think the base body is the 27 at all. I can’t really tell what it is based on the Proto pics but it doesn’t look like the 27 to me.

I can’t imagine a third party company using that huge body as a base or especially buying it then putting in the time and money to slightly modify it. Since the torso and arms on this are fairly visible and don’t really match anything in the Worldbox lineup I’m going to guess it’s either a knock off of a different body or something they developed themselves. Without knowing anything about SSR though it’s hard to say.

Oh, I?m not. I don?t think the base body is the 27 at all. I can?t really tell what it is based on the Proto pics but it doesn?t look like the 27 to me.

I can?t imagine a third party company using that huge body as a base or especially buying it then putting in the time and money to slightly modify it. Since the torso and arms on this are fairly visible and don?t really match anything in the Worldbox lineup I?m going to guess it?s either a knock off of a different body or something they developed themselves. Without knowing anything about SSR though it?s hard to say.
Yeah I guess your right. In that case I think it's their own version they were able to make. Though I can see the height arms and legs look like the AT027 so maybe they took some ques, we won't know until we get it in hand. I hope they change the boots before release they aren't how I would expect them to be. I just PO at OSK and for $255 for a third party that's a bit much for what we are getting.

If I had to guess I’d say it’s this body here. The one used for the Supes knockoff. It would make sense since it’s now being cheaply reproduced for third party companies. It’s just as bad though since I believe it’s oversized as well.

It seems to have the same build and the veining pattern in that left leg looks to match one of the Proto pics.

FF2A7FCB-3CCD-473F-BA72-66F206BEA47A.jpeg

If I had to guess I?d say it?s this body here. The one used for the Supes knockoff. It would make sense since it?s now being cheaply reproduced for third party companies. It?s just as bad though since I believe it?s oversized as well.

It seems to have the same build and the veining pattern in that left leg looks to match one of the Proto pics.

View attachment 511014
God that looks bad. I feel that I would have to change the body on mine if it's not improved on. I know batman is tall but I would rather have him scaled accurately. I was hoping Soosootoys would the Hush line that would have been awesome.

Could this be the body they're using?

174069647_1747848835394191_555122907577899797_n.jpg

I just saw this go up today on OneSixthKit and thought it was a coincidence so soon after the Batman reveal.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2786

Nice release! I thought the AT027 was really bulky, but this one seems more so!

Very helpful comparison chart! I have the AT025, 16, 27, and 12. I've used some of them for Joker, Bane, Wolverine and Superman bashes, I liked using the 27 for heat vision Superman. I think Worldbox makes the highest quality 1/6 bodies out there, in my opinion.

If I had to guess I?d say it?s this body here. The one used for the Supes knockoff. It would make sense since it?s now being cheaply reproduced for third party companies. It?s just as bad though since I believe it?s oversized as well.

View attachment 511014

That body used for the KO JL Superman is the AT027 though. Even if the body is a KO and not officially made by Worldbox, it is the same body. Plastic quality might not be the crazy durable Worldbox plastic though. Only real difference is that it has and additional semi soft plastic ab piece applied over the to try to make it look more like Cavill?s physique and the wenis has been removed. I am sure that is the same thing happening here with this Hush figure. It is the AT027 body (KO or official) with an a different ab piece applied that looks more in line with Hush Batman vs Cavill Superman.

That body is actually even being KOd by Crazy Toys as well so it stands to reason that other companies are doing the same. Crazy toys has a Captain America that is a terrible mash up of Sideshow and Hot Toys parts that uses the AT027 as a base.

Last edited:
^ Ah, I see that now, Gipetto. The neck, chest and ab area clearly aren’t a copy of the 27 but the legs and arms are the same mold. Luisenigma noticed that too.

So it’s not that it’s a straight copy of the worldbox body or them using authentic worldbox bodies but that they’re using certain parts of the mold. I didn’t know other figures have been using a similar body. Transcendent was the only one I knew of that had an oversized stature.

I'm a sucker for Hush Batman and decided to take a punt on this guy. Really liking the bandaged head, never dealt with this company before but would like this figure in my collection.

It looks fine when the cape is folded back over his shoulders but not when it's draped forwards

Still available on onesixthoutfitters.com, as far as I can tell.

On Instagram, SSR posted a production shot of the heads. Looks like these could be ready to ship next month.

They also updated that the head and neck/cowl will now both have a smooth texture, unlike the original solicitation shots.

This and the Star Ace modern Batman are my most anticipated 1/6 Batman over the next few months/year.

On Instagram, SSR posted a production shot of the heads. Looks like these could be ready to ship next month.

They also updated that the head and neck/cowl will now both have a smooth texture, unlike the original solicitation shots.

This and the Star Ace modern Batman are my most anticipated 1/6 Batman over the next few months/year.
Very cool. What’s their IG name? I’d like to follow them.

Does anyone have any experience with SSR? I have their Hush figure on PO, and I see that they're now listing a TDKR Joker for PO, and have previously sold a 1/12 comic Joker.

On IG, they're accepting deposits for a 1/6 TDKR Batman that looks awesome. I put down the deposit, but they're not very solid on when I can expect delivery. They are shipping a prior batch.

Just wondering if anyone has their TDKR Batman figure, or has done any business with them directly via IG or other social?

Well, SSR posted some pics on IG this morning (before it went down) of their finished Hush Batman figure. Looks good, but not great, still excited to get it.

Shortly after that, I got a request for payment for this guy from One Sixth Corner, so looks like it's shipping soon!

Back