SSR custom series 1/6 Scale Silver Knight (Silver Age Comic Batman)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanJG1

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SSR custom series 1/6 Scale Silver Knight
Features:
- Head sculpt
- TBLeague M34 figure body w/ full costume
- Figure stand

1655322473505.png
1655321348084.png
1655321369989.png

Last edited:
Never heard of SSR. How's their quality? I'm a HUGE fan of the blue and gray Batman so I really want it, but $360 with pretty much no accessories is a little steep. Providing the figure/tailoring is good I don't mind paying that.

I have their hush figure it’s good quality tailoring and big body tight joints. They are steep with price but I can speak for their quality. I’m pondering getting this guy as I love the old 70s suit.

For the price for such a barebones figure I don't think I would be getting it. But I am very tempted to see how it turns out.

I got their Hush Bats and while it looks decent on the shelf mine came with both ears on the regular cowl broken off and it took about 7 months to finally get a replacement from them. And you can’t touch the neck piece without blue paint coming off on your hands even after letting sit in the box for half a year.

This one looks funky to me anyways with its chunky raised chest piece, odd belt and disproportionate sculpt to body ratio. At $350 it’s an easy pass.

cheaper option than rovanic studio's.
i think this figure would've been great with a phicen body underneath but thats a minor nitpick. at least i can somewhat justify purchasing with an expensive body underneath that's $60-80. whats the cost on this guy? 300? for a resin sculpt thats apparently custom painted, and well tailored body? for the amount they're charging, even rovanic's 600 dollar figures. the lack of split ankle joints is unsettling. hopefully this figure has it, their supermans doesn't. would it also hurt them to not include a flight stand for their figures too?

oh. you can't forget the COA that's included.

not worth it imo

Very tempted by this but just wish they would add shading the suit. Would make it look much better and really should have that kind of detail at this price point.

These figures are just way too expensive for what you get but also just look a little cheaply made to me. Belt looks pretty bad and are the foot part of the boots supposed to be black?

As a sucker for anything Batman bronze age I have gone through with ordering this figure.

My only previous experience with SSR has not been good however. Their Hush Batman left lot to be desired, broken, chipped, poorly scaled/fitting headsculpts. Hands that do not want to stay attached, loose limbs. Paint rub with extremely minimal handling...I did not see myself ordering one of their products again. In fact it put me off 3rd party completely.

But they got me with this. Hopefully they are learning and this figure is a little more robust and has an overall better execution. These are not licensed with a premium price. For the price my expectation is a figure that will hold up to being handled and posed without paint removing. We should also be able to confidently display without fear of falling parts or loose limbs. Fingers crossed

cheaper option than rovanic studio's.
i think this figure would've been great with a phicen body underneath but thats a minor nitpick. at least i can somewhat justify purchasing with an expensive body underneath that's $60-80. whats the cost on this guy? 300? for a resin sculpt thats apparently custom painted, and well tailored body? for the amount they're charging, even rovanic's 600 dollar figures. the lack of split ankle joints is unsettling. hopefully this figure has it, their supermans doesn't. would it also hurt them to not include a flight stand for their figures too?

oh. you can't forget the COA that's included.

not worth it imo
It says that it has the M34 in the description. Still not worth 360.00 imo

The body for this is a phicen/tbleague M34. But I agree for what you get it's mostly a big pass with that money you could buy the HT Dx19 Batman (which is a better option anyways) or put the money towards another figure.

Is there any news about this? I don’t follow any social media so I only know what I read on here.

Back