1/6 Scale HUSH Batman Figure by SSR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as i can tell, he does not come with a body. You have to supple that. Check it out here.
Parts List: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2784

it would be odd if it didn't considering the body they're using doesn't fully exist since it's a modified Worldbox body. Could just be something that got lost in translation from the company. But you're right, no way of knowing until it's released

The sculpted neck sitting on top of the cape is really unfortunate. Sideshow had it right with their latest attempt--the cape with a tailored, form-fitting collar to cover the neck--it's probably the only 1/6 figure ever made that actually captures the silhouette of Batman's cape and cowl.

I agree. I really love how sideshow did it with their latest 1/6 Batman. And with the paint of the sculpt matching pretty dang close to the fabric color really helps the illusion, flow and, as you mention, silhouette.

For what it’s worth, here’s my conversation on Monday right after it went up for preorder with OneSixthCorner about the body.

661C1297-85D1-4B89-9D5C-86676CC7E450.jpeg

Is the spandex style suit really comic accurate? Maybe earlier comics and Adam West but surely not Hush.

I would have thought a material similar to what Hot Toys used on the Batfleck regular suit would be better and allow them to paint the shading and muscle definition similar to the Prime 1 statue.

Is the spandex style suit really comic accurate? Maybe earlier comics and Adam West but surely not Hush.

I would have thought a material similar to what Hot Toys used on the Batfleck regular suit would be better and allow them to paint the shading and muscle definition similar to the Prime 1 statue.

Yes, it’s accurate to the comic. I’ve seen customizers accentuate the muscles using airbrushed shading right on the fabric suit to reflect how it looks in print. Works really well but I’m happy as long as the suit allows the molded body to show thru like in the Proto pics.

I like it a lot, but as others have mentioned not a fan of the way the cowl sits on top of the cape. It looks weird. Otherwise a very solid figure.

A little too pricey for me though for me considering it?s an unlicensed piece.

Yes it is accurate. In the comics, the muscles shown are supposed to the person?s muscles not padding like they portray in the films.

Good to see another UL company on the scene. It's a cool concept and definitely better than the SS bobblehead Batman, but not sure what it is about this that isn't working. Part of the issue is the sculpted cowl, which should probably go under the cape. The cape should then be a different textured material to blend more seamlessly with the cowl. The portrait is lacking in detail, but I guess they aren't going for realism. Also the body anatomy seems off. Difficult to tell with the futzing and lighting though. Will probably wait for in-hand reviews or a second run.

Could this be the body they're using?

174069647_1747848835394191_555122907577899797_n.jpg

nice find! but unfortunately no, that's not the body they're using. The body they're using is definitely a modified AT027 due to the single joint elbow, the shape of the chesticles, and the knee joint. But this new AT030 body will be great for super buff superhero characters. I'm definitely going to grab one of those for a custom superman.

nice find! but unfortunately no, that's not the body they're using. The body they're using is definitely a modified AT027 due to the single joint elbow, the shape of the chesticles, and the knee joint. But this new AT030 body will be great for super buff superhero characters. I'm definitely going to grab one of those for a custom superman.

I just saw this go up today on OneSixthKit and thought it was a coincidence so soon after the Batman reveal.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2786

I love worldbox stuff but I laugh every time I see a new body of theirs. It's always hilariously bigger than the previous editions.

That AT30 looks to be a good one for custom superheroes. The 27 is just way too big as mentioned. Hopefully that’s not the base for this Batman figure. I bought one for a custom and couldn’t use it since it was so tall.

That AT30 looks to be a good one for custom superheroes. The 27 is just way too big as mentioned. Hopefully that?s not the base for this Batman figure. I bought one for a custom and couldn?t use it since it was so tall.
At the very least it can be used for a Bane custom or DKR batman. Sadly the AT27 is what is being used for this figure only thing is the upper chest torso is new.

At the very least it can be used for a Bane custom or DKR batman. Sadly the AT27 is what is being used for this figure only thing is the upper chest torso is new.

So you’re saying it’s an AT27 with a new torso? That doesn’t sound right. Where did you get that info from?

So you’re saying it’s an AT27 with a new torso? That doesn’t sound right. Where did you get that info from?
It's just obvious from the photo of the figure. The torso on the AT027 has a slimmer waist with broad chest the one on this batman is more wide and not as broad chested. Here is some images of the two marked up. 51114398264_ecdf156b3a_b~2.jpgat027-01__95015.1560960641.490.588~2.jpg

Also this new torso might not have any kind of ab crunch. At least it looks like it. I really hope it still does they could also try to make the legs a bit shorter to get it to 12inch height.

Also this new torso might not have any kind of ab crunch. At least it looks like it. I really hope it still does they could also try to make the legs a bit shorter to get it to 12inch height.

Ok, so just speculation then based on what it looks like to you. Sounded like you had some solid info.

I’m still curious if anybody is in the know as to who SSR is.

Ok, so just speculation then based on what it looks like to you. Sounded like you had some solid info.

I?m still curious if anybody is in the know as to who SSR is.
Yeah but still how would you look at the two and say they are exactly 100% the same body. Anyways this company is out of nowhere and if their figure looks better in hand I hope they do more Hush figures. Give me Superman, Nightwing, Hush, Catwoman, and Joker. The only figures we had from the series is from Medicom and they weren't perfect.

Back