1/6 Premier Toys - PT-0006 The Martian Version 2 (Deluxe Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's bound to be extras with Kit and KGH. Did you contact Giantoy now they've shipped?

Edit: Wait. Lionrocktoyz are KGH. My bad. I forgot.
Oh no ****? I didn't know they were one in the same. I'd only heard good things with Lion, so I didn't worry about jumping on board with them.

Oh no ****? I didn't know they were one in the same. I'd only heard good things with Lion, so I didn't worry about jumping on board with them.
KGH is fine. Dealt with them for years. Have you had issues then? Lionrocktoyz just include the shipping in their prices.

I've just been looking at the backgrounds on the promo shots. I wonder what they used for the rover and HAB because they're nothing like the movie. They just so happened to have a 1/6 Mars rover kicking about? i thought it was all background images, but that rover looks like a real object. or is it a lot smaller and they've Photoshopped it?

KGH is fine. Dealt with them for years. Have you had issues then? Lionrocktoyz just include the shipping in their prices.
Oh same, never had issues either with them. But I've heard some complications from others. Sometimes sounds like KGH takes some time to get HT stuff is all.
How do you hear good things about Lion? I've never even heard of them.
Just here and there; reddit, insta were the two big ones. I've seen them mentioned here before too.

Oh same, never had issues either with them. But I've heard some complications from others. Sometimes sounds like KGH takes some time to get HT stuff is all.
Kit and KGH are my main two. I had a damaged picture box a few months back, and KGH gave me a partial refund. Most places won't do that.

Lionrocks toys

Sounds fake.

I should make a company called... Gibraltar Toys... we are stable as a rock. Trust your money to Gibraltar Toys.

I should just go online with that right now. I've got 300 Artisan Jokers for $1,000 a pop! Lock it in now... or Forever FOMO!

Every order will include a "Forever FOMO" t-shirt...

Lion Toyz.

We take PRIDE in our service. . .

Sometimes.

lion roaring GIF

Lionrocks toys

Sounds fake.

I should make a company called... Gibraltar Toys... we are stable as a rock. Trust your money to Gibraltar Toys.

I should just go online with that right now. I've got 300 Artisan Jokers for $1,000 a pop! Lock it in now... or Forever FOMO!

Every order will include a "Forever FOMO" t-shirt...
I’m in for a free Gibraltar Toys “Forever FOMO” tee Wor-Gar, where do I send my $1,000 to safely secure one of those guaranteed 300 Artisan Jokers? ;)

Back