1/6 POTC - SWToys x Tough Guys FS046 Lord of the Caspian Sea (Barbossa)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OSK invoice paid. Now the long wait for delivery, pics, or a review whichever comes first.

I'm unsure if I still want him lol, doesn't really fit my collection but I liked the pirate clothes hmm

I'm hoping this does well so that they maybe do an Elizabeth Swann and other Will Turner. A DMC Norrington would be cool too. I wouldn't care for his cleaned up look

Last edited:
Eager for the first in-hand pictures to start surfacing. Remember: the first ones are almost always bad.
If I'm one of the first ones, you just KNOW they will be bad... :lol

I was surprised to see that you hadn't pre-ordered this one, Wor-Gar. I was sure you would jump at any Barbossa figure announced. You and I have been asking for a Barbossa figure for years! (along with Two-Tubes, but that's for another thread...) :wink1:

If I'm one of the first ones, you just KNOW they will be bad... :lol

I was surprised to see that you hadn't pre-ordered this one, Wor-Gar. I was sure you would jump at any Barbossa figure announced. You and I have been asking for a Barbossa figure for years! (along with Two-Tubes, but that's for another thread...) :wink1:

Yeah, I know, I even was trying to get a Barbossa project off the ground over 10 years ago now. I just was very gun-shy of the SWToys for some reason.

Look, I've been trying to make Mad Max as well for over 20 years and I haven't PO'd any of the three new choices.

Yeah, I know, I even was trying to get a Barbossa project off the ground over 10 years ago now. I just was very gun-shy of the SWToys for some reason.

Look, I've been trying to make Mad Max as well for over 20 years and I haven't PO'd any of the three new choices.

I can certainly understand. While the Barbossa prototype pics actually looked pretty good, we aren't exactly sure what will arrive until we start seeing pics and reviews. My plan was that even if it isn't a home-run, there's enough there to work with. I just don't see another Barbossa figure in the near future.

As for Mad Max, I hear you. But the same went with Mad Max, for me, as with Barbossa. In that case, the figure isn't a home-run but definitely workable. I'm just waiting for a quality head sculpt and I can then move to replace the body.

If ppl have started getting OSK invoices, I'm sure a BigBreda review or one of OSK's quick unboxing videos will soon follow

Thinking a replacement coat is in order if it's the same as the proto.

Been looking forward to this great piece to go with Jack also my 2nd favourite character of the series.

...Been looking forward to this great piece to go with Jack also my 2nd favourite character of the series.

geofrrey-rush-agreed.gif

And Barbossa has shipped!

Back