SWTOYS×Tough Guys FS048 1/6 Scale Lady Spooktacular (Scarlet Witch / Wanda Halloween Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Morrison

Super Freak
Reaction score
20-20-528x668.jpg
2-2-528x668.jpg
8-8-528x668.jpg
4-4-528x668.jpg
FNrTdF8VkAEZosa.jpeg

SWTOYS×Tough Guys FS048 1/6 Scale Lady Spooktacular

- Haired head x 1
- Mask x 1
- Rubber movable body x 1
- Flame effect pieces x 2
- Hand x 4
- Cloak x 1
- Jumpsuit x 1
- Leather boots x 1

Attachments

• 21-21-528x668.jpg
    21-21-528x668.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 109
She seems a little skinnier than Olsen. If i had the costume vision I would get this but I don't.

I always assumed Hot Toys would release this themselves as a cheap quickie to earn some easy cash. Maybe they still will. I'd love to have it, but this version just isn't good enough. If the costume was available separately I might be willing to do it, but that body and that head just don't work for me.

If you're into "sexy" stuff I guess it's not bad. It's a little too nippily for me. The body doesn't resemble the actress, the fit seems wrong. The headsculpt is also very specific although I applaud the effort.

I don’t know, as someone who hates sculpts that have side eyes or too specific an expression, there was always something about this sculpt that got me. I can’t be positive, but I believe this is a recast of the Yixie sculpt. So ethics/morality aside, I think having a fully painted and haired sculpt is worth the price of admission alone, even if the body and costume aren’t great.
4CBDC65C-4E5F-41A1-A0A7-CF2CAA521586.jpeg

Yup that sculpt has been recasted. You can find bald ones for rooting and ones with fully sculpted hair on eBay. With a repaint and body swap, this SW one can be pretty cool if you want this look on your shelf. It’ll go well with that 3rd Party Halloween Vision that came out a little bit ago

Yup that sculpt has been recasted. You can find bald ones for rooting and ones with fully sculpted hair on eBay. With a repaint and body swap, this SW one can be pretty cool if you want this look on your shelf. It’ll go well with that 3rd Party Halloween Vision that came out a little bit ago
I don't mean to derail the thread, but I never saw the 3rd Party Halloween Vision. Is he still available? Has any 3rd party done a Agatha Harkness?

I don't mean to derail the thread, but I never saw the 3rd Party Halloween Vision. Is he still available? Has any 3rd party done a Agatha Harkness?
Google Flash Point Studios 1/6 Reinventing Man and you should be able to find it. Not sure if it's still available outside of eBay though. There are different versions- A: Suit and tie, B: Halloween Costume and Luxury which comes with both outfits, dead Vision head and baby twins.

16095412.jpg

I want this because I have the 3rd party Halloween Vision but dont think this one is as good. Perhaps it is a wait and see kind of figure.

Back