Black 8 Studio BK002 1/6 Scale The Sopranos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambler

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Releasing Q2 2022.
Product List:
Head sculpture *1
Articulated body*1
Real hand*6
Watch * 1
Pistol * 1
Watch * 1
Wine glass * 1
Cigar * 1
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Leather coat * 1 (made of lamb skin)
Shirt * 1
Belt * 1
Trousers * 1
Fattening clothes * 1
Leather shoes * 2
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 45
Well, judging by the photos and the fact that it's a recast, I'm assuming this is the same as Present Toys.

I've been trying to make one for awhile. I have a headsculpt that I like but it's hard to find modern clothes that fit his body. I was using the DID Churchill body and clothes.

this is present toys. As per usual a just shooting the yunsil outfit meaning what you get will probably be crap and not look like this. Sad to see them totally recast and Rob the head from my friend Rocco. And made his wonderful sculpt look like crap.

but there is no way in hell these scam artists are getting ahold of the one my friend and I produced with beastmaster. We made sure of that.

Like Raymond said, it's sad to see. Ripping off other artists, and doing it without a drop of care. Pass.

Gotta admit I'm so desperate for a Tony Soprano figure that I'm tempted. Would also then want Christopher, Sylvio, and Paulie probably in that order.

Is it just me or does the figure in the video look pretty bad?
I have this on pre-order.

Is it just me or does the figure in the video look pretty bad?
I have this on pre-order.

It's not HT quality that's for sure. Not even Threezero from the look of it. But if you want Tony Soprano where else are you gonna go? I'm fighting the urge to order myself.

It's not HT quality that's for sure. Not even Threezero from the look of it. But if you want Tony Soprano where else are you gonna go? I'm fighting the urge to order myself.
I dunno, man. The more I look at that video, the more I dislike it.

It's giving me old school SSC vibes. I respect the artistry, but the likeness & paint app quality is below modern standards for 1/6. It's a reluctant pass for me.

It's giving me old school SSC vibes. I respect the artistry, but the likeness & paint app quality is below modern standards for 1/6. It's a reluctant pass for me.
I think I'll burn my PO on this one, too. Such a shame!

Back