Black 8 Studio BK002 1/6 Scale The Sopranos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's worth buying for the clothes. That size is hard to find. I have a sculpt I plan to use instead but the outfit was really hard to find.

I got mine in after a bit of deliberation and think he's okay. As cliche as it is to say, I think this figure looks better in person and his face specifically has more likeness to James Gandolfini than the promo shots suggested. Pleasantly surprised overall, just wish his neck had a bit more movement considering the giant necklace joint that's visible.

I waited to see actual product vids & then pulled the trigger. It's better than the pics would indicate and I'm happy to have it. Like him better without the jacket.

Great figure. When I get a chain to cover the neck seam he'll be perfect
20221015_152012.jpg
20221015_152025.jpg

Covered the neck seam with a chain and got a better stand
20221104_193902.jpg
20221104_193909.jpg

That’s absolutely brilliant and fixes the one problem I have with this figure. I’ll definitely need to find one for mine!!

Also that stand looks great, where’d you get it?

That’s absolutely brilliant and fixes the one problem I have with this figure. I’ll definitely need to find one for mine!!

Also that stand looks great, where’d you get

Just message "basedisplaystand" on ebay and ask if they have a Tony Soprano stand

Back