1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what I'm thinking how is guns any worse then stabbing or snapping necks. Hopefully this whole gun ban doesn't keep us from getting some decent releases we definitley aren't getting any The Suicide Squad figure.

But again I'm wondering if the gun ban is only for what are clearly kids toys and does not apply to high end adult collectibles. The Knightmare Batman we're getting next next year is packing a pistol and an assault rifle. If there's a gun ban for adult 1/6 collectibles we wouldn't be getting that, no?

But again I'm wondering if the gun ban is only for what are clearly kids toys and does not apply to high end adult collectibles. The Knightmare Batman we're getting next next year is packing a pistol and an assault rifle. If there's a gun ban for adult 1/6 collectibles we wouldn't be getting that, no?
We've had this discussion on here before. I'm not gonna dig, but believe high end collectibles still have guns but are not supposed to advertise or show that they come with it. Looks like Prime 1 has a Peacemaker pointing a gun but the gun isn't shown in the pic. I don't keep track of what DC figures are out there and just stick to HT. Maybe even Knightmare Batman is just a reissue so it doesn't fall on "new" figures.

Just dumb as you have R rated movies/tv shows with TSS/Titans all having deadly weapons and the Riddler being a serial killer in an upcoming movie.

We've had this discussion on here before. I'm not gonna dig, but believe high end collectibles still have guns but are not supposed to advertise or show that they come with it. Looks like Prime 1 has a Peacemaker pointing a gun but the gun isn't shown in the pic. I don't keep track of what DC figures are out there and just stick to HT. Maybe even Knightmare Batman is just a reissue so it doesn't fall on "new" figures.

Just dumb as you have R rated movies/tv shows with TSS/Titans all having deadly weapons and the Riddler being a serial killer in an upcoming movie.
I think Mezco said that the gun ban doesn't apply to high end collectibles, so I would assume it doesn't apply to HT. Apparently LEGO didn't get the memo, though, as Riddler, Penguin, and Commissioner Gordon from The Batman sets all have guns.

I think Mezco said that the gun ban doesn't apply to high end collectibles, so I would assume it doesn't apply to HT. Apparently LEGO didn't get the memo, though, as Riddler, Penguin, and Commissioner Gordon from The Batman sets all have guns.
Guess you could argue it was just an off year for HT DC stuff as only ZSJL and TSS came out. Could look at TSS like The Eternals, big ensemble movie where no one stood out. KS was just the most unique and HT decided to make it.

Last edited:
I’m honestly so surprised they made king shark . Like you’d think they’d make Harley and be done but they stepped out there comfort zone for once snd made a unique figure

So besides the diorama display stand,what else is different with this figure? The sculpt doesn’t look any different. Does she come with less accessories? Like every reissue from Hot Toys.

So besides the diorama display stand,what else is different with this figure? The sculpt doesn’t look any different. Does she come with less accessories? Like every reissue from Hot Toys.
Pretty sure the accessories are the same. Actually I think the cowl was an exclusive previously.

Doesn’t make returns catwoman like people want. Makes the crappy rises catwoman in name only anyway . Classic hot toys

Writing's been on the wall for a while now, but it sounds like Flash will indeed be the Batfleck's swan song as expected.

Television means something different. And once that happened with “The Last Duel,” I thought, “Well, that’s probably the last theatrical release I’ll have.” Because I don’t want to do IP movies, where you have this sort of built-in audience. That’s something I was interested in and liked, and I just don’t like anymore. I like other people who do it. And if you are going to do it, you should love it. And I love something different. So, I want to do that. Really, what’s important to me is that people see it. I mean, this is in a limited theatrical release, and that’s great. I know that 90% of people are going to see it on Amazon, and I want them to see it. I want them to see the movie. That’s more important to me.

If this is his exit then hopefully HT knocks the Batman out of the park.

Batcycle_1627456200822_1627456206543.jpg

When do we think Hot Toys are going to announce The Batman? With No Way Homr they announced 2/3 figures before the films release. We’ve had two trailers for this film…

When do we think Hot Toys are going to announce The Batman? With No Way Homr they announced 2/3 figures before the films release. We’ve had two trailers for this film…
Extremely rare that they release figures before a film. Probably depends on what else is releasing at the time. Star Wars will own 2022. So HT will be busy with them.

Stats from FB:

107 Open Releases
11 in 2021
70 in 2022
26 in 2023

8 figure has an announced release before end of Q3/2021.
5 months and 17 days too late:

• Pennywise MMS555 (currently 828 days between announcement and release)
2 month and 17 days too late:
  • Harley Quinn Birds Of Prey MMS565 (currently 680 days between announcement and release)
  • Spider-Man Miles Morales MMS567 (currently 659 days between announcement and release)
  • Harley Quinn Birds Of Prey Caution Tape Jacket Version MMS566 (currently 647 days between announcement and release)
  • Batgirl VGM40 (currently 644 days between announcement and release)
  • Golden Armor Wonder Woman MMS577 (currently 574 days between announcement and release)
  • Golden Armor Wonder Woman Deluxe Version MMS578 (currently 574 days between announcement and release)
  • Loki Endgame MMS579 (currently 547 days between announcement and release)

Stats from FB:

107 Open Releases
11 in 2021
70 in 2022
26 in 2023

8 figure has an announced release before end of Q3/2021.
5 months and 17 days too late:

• Pennywise MMS555 (currently 828 days between announcement and release)
2 month and 17 days too late:
  • Harley Quinn Birds Of Prey MMS565 (currently 680 days between announcement and release)
  • Spider-Man Miles Morales MMS567 (currently 659 days between announcement and release)
  • Harley Quinn Birds Of Prey Caution Tape Jacket Version MMS566 (currently 647 days between announcement and release)
  • Batgirl VGM40 (currently 644 days between announcement and release)
  • Golden Armor Wonder Woman MMS577 (currently 574 days between announcement and release)
  • Golden Armor Wonder Woman Deluxe Version MMS578 (currently 574 days between announcement and release)
  • Loki Endgame MMS579 (currently 547 days between announcement and release)
That's just depressing....I can remember the days when you could count the number of late releases by Hot Toys on one hand. Now it seems par for the course.

They're probably out of their depth at this point. Yes, I get the world issues at the moment, but still.....not even local releases are happening with no shipping involved.

Back