1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know the shipping situation for you. but keep in mind that this thing is 5kg resin (11 lbs a Bowling ball).
Probably you gonna end up paying more for the shipping than the item itself - depending the shipping option.
Holy sh 5 kg... No wonder its so cheap, thanks for the heads up!

WHERES MY 1/4 SCALE BATFLECK.... BvS, Armored, ZSJL, I don't care just give me one please.
BD532921-0304-4ACC-B7D7-B0FBF299B075.jpeg
02890460-78FE-428C-9B82-43008CD9D1BF.jpeg
8DFB0BAA-C1D8-42E4-82DF-4AA472F49DE9.jpeg

Just came across this and thought they would make awesome figures:

From The Arkham Channel on Twitter:

"Project Sabbath", a canceled Damian Wayne Batman game at WB Games Montreal, apparently has another wave of concept art revealed - this time by concept artist Goran Bukvic. The images match how the game was first described years ago. Credit to Reddit user thebananapeeler2.

FDuEPY6WQAASu0M
FDuEZmjX0AcD8Kr
FDuELcwWUAMUTL6
FDuEIYwWYAMjJnU

I'm on the few people who loves Damian so I'm still saddened this never came to be. When Morrison was writting him he was a great character. Now lesser characters have gotten their hands on him and he's just "there". Drake's the one Robin I never managed to care about. He was just so redundant. Yeah yeah, I know his in-story function, he got Bruce out of his Post-Todd shell but I feel nothing about him. I don't much care for Steph and the such either. The Bat-Family has gotten too big in recent years IMO, it needs cutting back.

I'm on the few people who loves Damian so I'm still saddened this never came to be. When Morrison was writting him he was a great character. Now lesser characters have gotten their hands on him and he's just "there". Drake's the one Robin I never managed to care about. He was just so redundant. Yeah yeah, I know his in-story function, he got Bruce out of his Post-Todd shell but I feel nothing about him. I don't much care for Steph and the such either. The Bat-Family has gotten too big in recent years IMO, it needs cutting back.
Agreed. How many Robins does there need to be?

This was probably too much of a risk for the corporate cronies to go along with. But you're not playing as Bruce Wayne Batman? *gasp*

Not really intrigued with the new game with Nightwing/Robin/Red Hood/Batgirl so far, which clearly took it's place for this Damian BM game.

You don't like tim drake? Come on man. Tim drake is awesome. Best suit and best personality among the robins. It's ashame they do him so wrong.

Teen titans 2003 show was dick grayson but the personality was all tim drake including the bo staff and detective type attitude. Loved the teen titans comics back in the day when he was the leader also. Those were some top quality stories. Also his red and black suit is so damn cool. Damian to me was such a damn brat. Can't stand that damn kid. Even in the animated movies he's annoying.

I don't do 1/4th, but an Armored BVS Batfleck would be hard to pass up. You would have thought TDKR brought down the demand for Bale Bat.
I mean between the two of them TDKR was the far more successful film, so I don’t see why figures from it would be any less desirable.

Agreed. How many Robins does there need to be?

This was probably too much of a risk for the corporate cronies to go along with. But you're not playing as Bruce Wayne Batman? *gasp*

Not really intrigued with the new game with Nightwing/Robin/Red Hood/Batgirl so far, which clearly took it's place for this Damian BM game.
The worst thing is that it goes beyond the Robins, and now you've got Batman having about 20 people on speed-dial, and they still can't clean up a place filled with a couple of nutjobs in fursuits. Harley's a proper goody now too.

As for the new games, I don't care for them at all. They don't even feel like proper titles. The Gotham Knights one in particular looks like a straight-to-download type. Not to mention it's yet another reboot and the designs are just bad. I'd have loved to play the Damian game, but alas...

You don't like tim drake? Come on man. Tim drake is awesome. Best suit and best personality among the robins. It's ashame they do him so wrong.

Teen titans 2003 show was dick grayson but the personality was all tim drake including the bo staff and detective type attitude. Loved the teen titans comics back in the day when he was the leader also. Those were some top quality stories. Also his red and black suit is so damn cool. Damian to me was such a damn brat. Can't stand that damn kid. Even in the animated movies he's annoying.
Eh, what can I say, I never took to him. In theory him being the brainier amongst them I should prefer him, but I never did. I never much liked Robin in general, and the ones I do like developed separate codenames/personalities, so maybe that's it. I like Todd because he's got the angst, Dick because he's the first and got to grow as a character, and Damian because I like angsty anti-hero/anti-villain types. Maybe it's because I never liked the teen character archetype. I never read Teen Titans, Young Avengers, Avengers Academy, all of that. I was always into the grown-ups.

Huntress, Cass, Steph, Kane, Duke, Luke, whatever, I think the Bat-Family's gotten too huge at this point. You've got OC's like Ghost-Maker (or whatever his name is) joining up, then you have the Outsiders; it's too much. If Batman went global and we got a revamped Batman Inc with adventures all over the globe I'd be more forgiving, but as it is, you've got ~20 supergenius peak humans with billions in their disposal running around a bunch of slums, and they can't clear them out of a bunch of wackos playing dress-up. It becomes too silly.

The worst thing is that it goes beyond the Robins, and now you've got Batman having about 20 people on speed-dial, and they still can't clean up a place filled with a couple of nutjobs in fursuits. Harley's a proper goody now too.

As for the new games, I don't care for them at all. They don't even feel like proper titles. The Gotham Knights one in particular looks like a straight-to-download type. Not to mention it's yet another reboot and the designs are just bad. I'd have loved to play the Damian game, but alas...

Eh, what can I say, I never took to him. In theory him being the brainier amongst them I should prefer him, but I never did. I never much liked Robin in general, and the ones I do like developed separate codenames/personalities, so maybe that's it. I like Todd because he's got the angst, Dick because he's the first and got to grow as a character, and Damian because I like angsty anti-hero/anti-villain types. Maybe it's because I never liked the teen character archetype. I never read Teen Titans, Young Avengers, Avengers Academy, all of that. I was always into the grown-ups.

Huntress, Cass, Steph, Kane, Duke, Luke, whatever, I think the Bat-Family's gotten too huge at this point. You've got OC's like Ghost-Maker (or whatever his name is) joining up, then you have the Outsiders; it's too much. If Batman went global and we got a revamped Batman Inc with adventures all over the globe I'd be more forgiving, but as it is, you've got ~20 supergenius peak humans with billions in their disposal running around a bunch of slums, and they can't clear them out of a bunch of wackos playing dress-up. It becomes too silly.
I just feel like Robin gets screwed every time he is involved with something. He is always the ignorant, over excited teenager that gets himself into trouble and needs someone (Batman, Batgirl, etc.) to get him out of it. Pretty much every instance I have seen in the last 10 years in the bigger mediums. No, I don't read every comic. Most people don't either, but there is zero new direction for the usefulness of a Robin. Even with Dick Grayson it seems to be the case when he appears as Nightwing. I seen he was a spy in his own comic, so I wonder how that went.

If you look at special ops, realistically you cannot do it alone. While Batman does have Alfred, it pays to have support in the field. I like to think Robin would be a spotter/disruptor/distractor for Batman. I've watched shows like Burn Notice, 24, CSI, Seal Team. It is always more enticing when seeing a team work together to cover the various angles to achieve a dangerous goal. I just don't see that from the comics, animated shows, or live action shows/movies when it comes to Robin, even Dick Grayson specifically. Hell he was more interesting dead to Snyder than alive. I just wish someone in live action movies like Matt Reeves could change the narrative on a Dick Grayson Robin and really how useful and interesting a Robin really is.

I just feel like Robin gets screwed every time he is involved with something. He is always the ignorant, over excited teenager that gets himself into trouble and needs someone (Batman, Batgirl, etc.) to get him out of it. Pretty much every instance I have seen in the last 10 years in the bigger mediums. No, I don't read every comic. Most people don't either, but there is zero new direction for the usefulness of a Robin. Even with Dick Grayson it seems to be the case when he appears as Nightwing. I seen he was a spy in his own comic, so I wonder how that went.

If you look at special ops, realistically you cannot do it alone. While Batman does have Alfred, it pays to have support in the field. I like to think Robin would be a spotter/disruptor/distractor for Batman. I've watched shows like Burn Notice, 24, CSI, Seal Team. It is always more enticing when seeing a team work together to cover the various angles to achieve a dangerous goal. I just don't see that from the comics, animated shows, or live action shows/movies when it comes to Robin, even Dick Grayson specifically. Hell he was more interesting dead to Snyder than alive. I just wish someone in live action movies like Matt Reeves could change the narrative on a Dick Grayson Robin and really how useful and interesting a Robin really is.
Personally I never cared for kid/teen characters, so Robin was always an annoying aspect for me. I suppose I liked Damian because he had a more interesting, to me, backstory and was Wayne's defacto heir and son. I get your point about the need for a partner, though it's Batman, he does far more ridiculously unrealistic things in every issue to worry about support. I get that it's a huge IP so of course there'd be tons of spin-offs and the such, but if they were so adamant to increase the numbers so much they should've spread them out around the world. Azrael adds a bit to the lore, even if his spin-off was largely inconsequential. But someone like Harper Row is pure Donut Steel Tier.

I think it's a real testament to DC fandom and to HT's ignoring of that income stream that we have so many third party figures coming. Ocean Master, Knightmare Jokers, Knightmare Flash, King Shark, Polka Dot Man, Martian Manhunter, Superboy, Nightwing, and Batwoman. That's off the top of my head. HT is missing out on a lot of my money, but kudos to the little guys for getting some cool **** to us fans.

I do wonder though if this has more to do with DC/WB rather than Hot Toys.

Back