1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching the new Peacemaker TV show.
No spoilers, but I’m gonna be pissed if they don’t make Peacemaker at the very least. Break out star from the Suicide Squad for sure.
Until Nanau's return in Auquaman 2. Please I need some King Shark IN water action.

Rate Peacemaker 1-10, haven't seen it myself but John Cena is ******* hilarious.

The opening titles are an 11 alone.
ben-affleck-smile.gif

No spoilers, but I’m gonna be pissed if they don’t make Peacemaker at the very least. Break out star from the Suicide Squad for sure.
I'm in Europe with no HBOMax. Are they releasing it week for week or all at once ?

I really can't stand Cena. I didn't like him in anything up until TSS. In TSS, he really acted well and it felt natural as PM. I was impressed with his performance and believe-ability. I think he has a good chance at being made and we will see what the gun ban really is with what accessories he comes with.

I really can't stand Cena. I didn't like him in anything up until TSS. In TSS, he really acted well and it felt natural as PM. I was impressed with his performance and believe-ability. I think he has a good chance at being made and we will see what the gun ban really is with what accessories he comes with.
Same. I never liked him in any film until TSS. I think the acting ability is somewhat there, but he needed the right character to come around. When it did, he absolutely nailed the character.

Is Joker 3.0 ever going to happen? Surprised we've seen nothing indicating so at this point.
Give it time I'd say. The last one we saw Catwoman. They've done Two-Face, Begins Batman, TDK(R) Batman and now her. They know Joker's the real star so they're keeping him for last. At least that's how I see it.

Watched all three episodes of Peacemaker so far and I love it. I actually like the character more in his own series versus in The Suicide Squad. I may actually consider a figure if someone makes him. I’d probably get Vigilante too.

If they do him it’ll surprise me like they did with venom and king shark. Sometimes when things are slow they say **** it and put out something unexpected for preorder

Body wouldn't be easy, but I guess they could do a Hellboy type body for him.

Hope they do, as I'm hoping they do that for a Drax 2.0 for GOTG 3.

Last edited:
Back