1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see Hot Toys make not
only a Shazam and Black Adam but Mary Marvel.
I will pick up The Batman and possibly Zoe Kravitz Catwoman if she looks like a Catwoman.
Beyond that, the DC universe is just not that thrilling. I am not the fan of Zach Snyder’s vision of the DC Universe.
Now, if Hot Toys revisits Batman Returns with a Catwoman and Penquin or the Batman 1966 line…my wallet is open!

The "mask" is still awful. Just give her a face-covering type of operator mask at that point. This half-beanie looks awkward. Better luck in the sequel.
Batman just wants easy access.

Could The Batman really be the next HT DC figure? Marvel has to pump out Hawkeye and NWH stuff.

Still surprised HT haven't revealed a Peacemaker figure yet. To borrow a word from Justin, he's very toyetic. Would make for a really colourful and fun display next to King Shark and Harley if they ever make a version of her from TSS.

Hopefully SooSoo Toys will step up if HT don't.

Still surprised HT haven't revealed a Peacemaker figure yet. To borrow a word from Justin, he's very toyetic. Would make for a really colourful and fun display next to King Shark and Harley if they ever make a version of her from TSS.

Hopefully SooSoo Toys will step up if HT don't.
He’s also new and innovative and that is no good for hot toys

Could The Batman really be the next HT DC figure? Marvel has to pump out Hawkeye and NWH stuff.
He better be but if that ain’t the case then I’m fine with the company. Will buy the Tobey and Andrew and green goblin toys if they make them and ride off

Depends on where they're at with their Nolan re-releases. I assume they'll be leaving Joker for last, but that still leaves Bane as a lock, and Scarecrow as a maybe. I'd mention Ras, but for some reason they never made him. They could also release a TDKR Armoury. Who knows? Morbius got pushed back, who's to say more won't follow?

I ordered these two custom figures.

Attachments

• 1641236346478.jpg
    1641236346478.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 62
I got that Batman (AKA 'Night Lord') from him a few months back, did the whole transaction over IG & Paypal. It's an overall great figure (I believe it's on a Phicen body), but 2 things to note:
- The boots are one piece, so no ankle artic
- I got the blue/yellow oval Bat symbol version. He sent me the wrong chest emblem (they're removable), and when I messaged him to send me the right one, he said he would, but after going back and forth for a few weeks, I gave up and he never shipped. So buyer beware, I guess

I paid a little over $600USD, including shipping. He shipped really fast

It took HT almost 2 years to put AK Batgirl up for PO from first teasing it back in SDCC 18. Then AK Harley came along without much teasing right when Batgirl went up for PO in 2020 (No one really seems to care for this Harley either). Now it has been 6 months since they have first shown Nightwing…I hope Nightwing finally comes through on PO!

If there is some degree of madness to HT DC VGM figures, it almost sounds like they are going through the characters in AK DLCs? If so, I really hope AK Catwoman will be announced someday! (Wishful thinking on my part for sure)

I got that Batman (AKA 'Night Lord') from him a few months back, did the whole transaction over IG & Paypal. It's an overall great figure (I believe it's on a Phicen body), but 2 things to note:
- The boots are one piece, so no ankle artic
- I got the blue/yellow oval Bat symbol version. He sent me the wrong chest emblem (they're removable), and when I messaged him to send me the right one, he said he would, but after going back and forth for a few weeks, I gave up and he never shipped. So buyer beware, I guess

I paid a little over $600USD, including shipping. He shipped really fast
I prefer TB league/Phicen bodies over hot toys. Speaking of which. How's the weight in reference to your other Batman figures(hot toys)

Fingers crossed Harley BOP is next, and hopefully that may get HT to pull the trigger on a TSS version this year too.
Otherwise, i’d be down for a Zoe Catwoman which i think it’s very likely to get made.

I figure there's a slight chance HT announces a Peacemaker in the next couple of weeks. Otherwise, it's The Batman, Catwoman, and Riddler that will be announced next imo. Or whatever TDK trilogy re-release they throw out (Joker? Bane? Scarecrow?)

Surely as we know what the Batman suit looks like now with photos/trailers they would announce it by now?

Surely as we know what the Batman suit looks like now with photos/trailers they would announce it by now?
Probably not until close to release day of the movie.

Although I would say, one thing I like about DC/WB is they don't do these post production CGI changes on the costumes. So there is less discrepancy from the DC products HT releases to what we see in the movie unlike Marvel (NWH Spiderman stuff and a few more).

It took HT almost 2 years to put AK Batgirl up for PO from first teasing it back in SDCC 18. Then AK Harley came along without much teasing right when Batgirl went up for PO in 2020 (No one really seems to care for this Harley either). Now it has been 6 months since they have first shown Nightwing…I hope Nightwing finally comes through on PO!

If there is some degree of madness to HT DC VGM figures, it almost sounds like they are going through the characters in AK DLCs? If so, I really hope AK Catwoman will be announced someday! (Wishful thinking on my part for sure)

I think when it comes to Arkham Harley. For me personally I would have preferred an official Arkham City Harley by Hot Toys over the Arkham Knight design. Always preferred that style for Harley in the Arkham Universe.

Watching the new Peacemaker TV show.
No spoilers, but I’m gonna be pissed if they don’t make Peacemaker at the very least. Break out star from the Suicide Squad for sure.

Back