1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received the KO Gal head. In person it is a nice female head sculpt with a slight hint of Gal Gadot.

The size and shape of the head is very similar to GA Wonder Woman but the paint makes all of the difference.

I originally thought it could work on my BVS Wonder Woman (which currently has a Justice League head on her). It can't.
Even with the neck insert removed, it sits too high on her neck and the skin tone is much lighter.

I do think it would make a nice head to put under the Golden Armor helmet in order for the Hot Toys hair to not get messed up.

Here is a quick picture of the head on BVS Wonder Woman next to GA Wonder Woman. It didn't photograph well but looks nicer in person. Of course it can't hold a candle next to the Hot Toys version
1660677125479.png

Here are the 2 heads next to each other:
1660677692290.png

Here is the KO head on the GA Wonder Woman body:
1660678174377.png

Thanks for the pics! Yea, the BVS TA and JL WW have much darker skin tones, even compared to more recent HT figures. They used to make them very tanned. I suspect the KO is closer to a suntan tbleague which most headsculpts tend to adhere to colorwise.

Finally received Wonder Woman today!

I was beyond excited and incredibly pleased. I just need to give hair styling a try…

Anyway, here are a few photos of how I have decided to display her:

0BE60F78-3A54-42BB-B339-987F242F6F2A.jpeg
FF2DBC06-86F6-4954-AD88-86BEEA45E421.jpeg
4C3A9DA4-F0E8-4329-BBC5-D1676F140D57.jpeg

EDIT:

Hair has been styled with Schwarzkopf got2b Phenomenal - Texture Clay - Strong Control - Matt Finish.

I think it’s done an excellent job of making her hair look more realistic due to the Matt finish, so I’d definitely recommend using this product if you’re going to attempt to style hair on any figures.

F8A8F3FA-27C0-455E-94D4-F44E18ED99F1.jpeg

3055136D-F305-44FB-B71C-EAF157BE5FBE.jpeg

ED45F034-A902-4D1E-9122-CE836E2C80E8.jpeg

Side-by-side comparison:

99EEF059-11B5-43B8-9B1B-11242AA0EB9C.jpeg

Restyle:

D95D59BA-616C-4314-80B5-A95D08BA1A02.jpeg

Last edited:
I just received the KO Gal head. In person it is a nice female head sculpt with a slight hint of Gal Gadot.

The size and shape of the head is very similar to GA Wonder Woman but the paint makes all of the difference.

I originally thought it could work on my BVS Wonder Woman (which currently has a Justice League head on her). It can't.
Even with the neck insert removed, it sits too high on her neck and the skin tone is much lighter.

I do think it would make a nice head to put under the Golden Armor helmet in order for the Hot Toys hair to not get messed up.

Here is a quick picture of the head on BVS Wonder Woman next to GA Wonder Woman. It didn't photograph well but looks nicer in person. Of course it can't hold a candle next to the Hot Toys version
View attachment 594784

Here are the 2 heads next to each other:
View attachment 594786

Here is the KO head on the GA Wonder Woman body:
View attachment 594788
Thanks for the pics!
It does look like it won't work for the BvS figure. Too bad, I was really hoping it would be a good option.

Time for pics! :panic: (Well I shot these a while ago :lol)

Golden Armor Wonder Woman is WONDERFUL!!!!! Again I was surprised at how large the box is, and unboxing it was just joyful as always. The art box is nicely done as well as the card insert on top of the trays, I think it it'd make for a neat poster too. I was amazed at seeing the large wings in the box, they're big! The figure overall is outstanding, the armor sculpt/finish is so nicely done , I think the color is good and it looks the right amount of shiny. The under suit is nicely detailed as well and has some raised detail, and it feels plenty tough. The head sculpt/paint is gorgeous and has a good likeness to GG in my opinion; I love the smirk expression on her. I friggin' dig the closed and open wing accessories! I kinda wish they made a pair of fully articulated wings, but I'd imagine how much of a nightmare it'd be to develop them. I was gonna unbox my regular along with this delux, but the delux was so overwhelming :thud:

(I apologize for the barrage of photos :monkey3)

The box is huggeee!!!

yvW22Jh.jpg

JCjLyTG.jpg

7Q8vf84.jpg

4NSfbGw.jpg

iYfnCS1.jpg

TooIiN0.jpg

aEJQYbs.jpg

fCSBqL4.jpg

(Hafta say, getting the wings attached to the figure felt a bit stressful. I didn't like pulling of the back panel to where the wings plug in, and plugging in the hinged part to the back was stress inducing; I mean I felt I had to put considerable force to push it in. On that note, I feel a bit wary about putting on the helmet, admittedly. Additionally, I would've like for HT to develop a better stand for the wings.)

With the HUUGGEEE wings!!!!! WOW - seeing her in full display with the open wings is a sight to behold :thud::thud::thud:

Ua8T29U.jpg

z4xzGQ3.jpg

4QvInz6.jpg

yhxb2aU.jpg

KEOpaNY.jpg

98YOl0R.jpg

trUvqFL.jpg

DwbAID1.jpg

R1E1i40.jpg

UZWZKGE.jpg

KlYCRLZ.jpg

1LwhEjA.jpg

Thanks for all the pics Zurdo!
She does look gorgeous indeed. From the pics I've seen, the likeness comes out best when photographed slightly from above, it sort of accentuates the features.

I'm really bummed that the knock off head doesn't fit the BvS version, I was really looking for ward to upgrading my WW.

Thanks for all the pics Zurdo!
She does look gorgeous indeed. From the pics I've seen, the likeness comes out best when photographed slightly from above, it sort of accentuates the features.

I'm really bummed that the knock off head doesn't fit the BvS version, I was really looking for ward to upgrading my WW.

Welcome! I'm happy to share/post them :)

I noted I'd forgotten to shoot comparison pics with other figures before I box'd her back up :slap:lol

Back