1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5031231E-6FD6-42CE-AA4B-B8FB7EBF26FF.jpeg
DFD48DD6-189B-4041-9A52-8F0A2D9B6CB2.jpeg
C9778BED-7238-4590-B52B-988161B1413D.jpeg

I broke down and got the deluxe version for a nice price off of EBay last night.

I watched the Hot Toys video on putting the gel in the hair and plan to not put the head on all the way to show more neck so I am all set for her to arrive.

May I ask, how much you got it for? Looking for one and want to see what is a fair offer on Ebay.

May I ask, how much you got it for? Looking for one and want to see what is a fair offer on Ebay.
Not a problem.
It was set up as buy now for $360 with free shipping but also had an option to make an offer.
I offered $340 and it was accepted.

Well if I'm not mistaken, I presume you have the JND 1/3 statue of GA WW? :wink1: I'm more than sure that's a banger of a display piece!

I do and it is, it's ultimately why I chose not to open and sold as brand new because I thought two were overkill and I have more expensive pieces on the way. But if I didn't have the JND I definitely would have kept this in all her gold glory!

Back