1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, agree with you.

Me too, it's one of my most anticipated. Just want to have a decent Gadot WW 1/6 figure with good likeness, that's all. :D

And yes, but there's also the TurtlesxMonster nickelodeon version where Donnie is the monster from Frankenstein, and I think Raph is Drac. So they actually keep switchin the roles, but this Fraphaelstein looks dope!
Usually Hot Toys don‘t change the head sculpt much from the prototype so I have high hopes.
I can’t remember the nickelodeon version , I will just wait and see
If they make April as the bride of Frankenstein that would be cool

Usually Hot Toys don‘t change the head sculpt much from the prototype so I have high hopes.
I can’t remember the nickelodeon version , I will just wait and see
If they make April was the bride of Frankenstein that would be cool
Yep, but the case with WW, they changed the JL headsculpt version from prototype, and made it worse, so it's pretty worrying.
I can give you the pic of the TMNT x Univ Monsters nick version, but I think we should move the chat to the TMNT thread, hahaha!

Yep, but the case with WW, they changed the JL headsculpt version from prototype, and made it worse, so it's pretty worrying.
I can give you the pic of the TMNT x Univ Monsters nick version, but I think we should move the chat to the TMNT thread, hahaha!
Yeah indeed they change it, the best one was the Training Armor Suit.
Let’s move to the TMNT thread 🤣

So Hot Toys is promoting this again so does that mean it'll release tomorrow or soon?

Hot Toys is probably just promoting their product to act like they care about Wonder Woman’s 80th anniversary today but then misspell her name as “Wonder Women”.

Means nothing. Hot Toys is simply jumping on the “Wonder Woman Day” band wagon like everyone else today who has ever sold a product related in any way to Wonder Woman.

The only encouraging thing about that video was they were still using the same head sculpt and hadn't suddenly changed it to the sculpted hair version.
They started badly so they have to finish badly. This figure is doomed to have terrible looking hair.

Sculpted hair is bad for WW. Rubber and painted plastic touching each other? That sculpted regular suit version is definitely going to stain the shoulders.

Last edited:
An impressive looking figure. But if I don’t care for a movie I usually can’t get past that. And that’s the case here. I really disliked what WW84 did story-wise, even if the talented actors did their best with what they were given. Pass.

An impressive looking figure. But if I don’t care for a movie I usually can’t get past that. And that’s the case here. I really disliked what WW84 did story-wise, even if the talented actors did their best with what they were given. Pass.

Even though I enjoyed WW84 more than most, because of the critical backlash, I thought a lot of people would pass on the really expensive JND WW84 statue. I thought the statue would sit and I would be able to get it at a discounted price. I was dead wrong. Moral of the story: A good design will sell no matter the source material. I’m pretty sure the Star Wars prequel figures still sell well.

Even though I enjoyed WW84 more than most, because of the critical backlash, I thought a lot of people would pass on the really expensive JND WW84 statue. I thought the statue would sit and I would be able to get it at a discounted price. I was dead wrong. Moral of the story: A good design will sell no matter the source material. I’m pretty sure the Star Wars prequel figures still sell well.
but not the Sequel Trilogy :rotfl . That's just too bitter a pill to swallow !!

Back