1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, b/c right now, Ahsoka and Captain Rex are the ones that have been rumored to be releasing next. Pretty much all DC figures are on the back burner currently. If we're going by what SS says on their website, you can bet anyone who has this on flex will be getting delay emails.

This figure will not ship until sometime next year at best…BOP released almost a year before WW84 and the first Harley Quinn from that has been pushed back to next year…Hot Toys considers DC a back burner priority.
The earliest this figure ships will be this time next year.
Bookmark this post and next year we can all celebrate how clever I was when this figure starts shipping in September or October 2022.

I doubt Hot Toys lines up any of their dates with purpose but Thursday October 21, 2021 is the 80th Anniversary of Wonder Woman‘s first comic appearance. 10.21.21 . Seems like a good date as any to give fuel a rumor. Shall we?

I doubt Hot Toys lines up any of their dates with purpose but Thursday October 21, 2021 is the 80th Anniversary of Wonder Woman‘s first comic appearance. 10.21.21 . Seems like a good date as any to give fuel a rumor. Shall we?
So be it 🤣🤣🤣

This will be backbenched with the rest of the DC figures…they need to clear the runway for more one scene wonders from the Manadalorian.
I predict that this will not see a release until Q1 2022 at the very earliest, but most likely Q2.

This will be backbenched with the rest of the DC figures…they need to clear the runway for more one scene wonders from the Manadalorian.
I predict that this will not see a release until Q1 2022 at the very earliest, but most likely Q2.
Wasn’t this already listed on Hot Toys updated release schedule for Q4 2021, though?

Back