1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping it's prime 1's success with their Arkham line that is motivating HT to make more figures. The AK was actually a risky figure to make as the game is his only existence. Scarecrow or any other villain would have been less of a risk due to their history in other mediums.

I'm hoping it's prime 1's success with their Arkham line that is motivating HT to make more figures. The AK was actually a risky figure to make as the game is his only existence. Scarecrow or any other villain would have been less of a risk due to their history in other mediums.

I'm pretty certain that is the case. I am hoping we'll even see another figure at SDCC, hopefully Scarecrow which is meant to be in the works.

Eh, kind of. His alter ego is quite popular in other media.

74c16a7ff84dea08c7814242a593b2b9.jpg

e6423feb4b851b924405be3f27782745.jpg

Looks great and really happy HT is including the parts for Red Hood.

Such a missed opportunity that they didn't do the proper Red Hood from the end of the game rather than this halfway house where he's technically still the Arkham Knight...

Such a missed opportunity that they didn't do the proper Red Hood from the end of the game rather than this halfway house where he's technically still the Arkham Knight...

Yeah. When they first revealed it I was all over it but looking at the pictures for a while I lost interest. The Arkham Knight look is very generic and he could be just another random goon. Swapping out the Red Hood parts is cool but it still has a generic look to it. Oh well, at least the Batman and Joker are coming out.

Maybe they are. They base it on Prime1 and how well their Arkham line sells. Prime1 announced their red hood so I wouldn't be surprised if HT releases one.

Was expecting the Joker next. Wonder why the delay on that figure.

Well, this is the Arkham Knight figure after-all... But I do agree. I have far less interest in the basic AK figure than I do either of the Red Hood looks he had after that. The half Red Hood look doesn't do enough for me for this to be a must have. I mean, how hard would it have been to make a 3rd chest plate with the red bat symbol?

If they made the DLC Red Hood in the white jacket, I'd order that day 1.

And here are the release pics:

I hope HT keeps up these early releases!

I haven't followed this one at all, how early is it exactly?

Shame the Joker seems to be late but hopefully the 1/4 figures release earlier than expected.

Back