1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They looked the same...

No, they certainly didn't:lol

arkham-knight-joker-jpg.jpg

It was very telling they picked asylum for Joker when they could have gone City and included both sick and normal heads with him like they are with Arkham Knight/Red Hood. Joker sells well enough to offer a minimal work Variant like this.

I'd totally be down for a Sick Joker if he came with lipstick and a slightly different expression than the AA version.

2013-12-06_00016.jpg

I'd totally be down for a Sick Joker if he came with lipstick and a slightly different expression than the AA version.

View attachment 348443

If they really wanted to go the extra mile, they could include a partially transformed Clayface head too. Maybe even market it as such and have the sick head be the bonus? Kind of like what they did with the Sarah Connor T-1000.

No, they certainly didn't:lol

arkham-knight-joker-jpg.jpg

It was very telling they picked asylum for Joker when they could have gone City and included both sick and normal heads with him like they are with Arkham Knight/Red Hood. Joker sells well enough to offer a minimal work Variant like this.

Oh right!! He was sick variant. Its been a while since I played AC. My apologies.

I'd be totally down with that. Itll be sick if they make a clayface with Joker head option.

If they really wanted to go the extra mile, they could include a partially transformed Clayface head too. Maybe even market it as such and have the sick head be the bonus? Kind of like what they did with the Sarah Connor T-1000.

Ah dang it, now I really want this. Some T-1000 style clay weapons/hands would be awesome too.

Another figure I'd love from this line is a BD AC Batman with the Ras Al Ghul sword and freeze grenades, with some muddy boots and alternate "sick" faceplates, riddled with veins. :pray:

Speaking of riddles, I'd love a 1/6 Riddler trophy as an accessory.

Battle-damaged AC Batman sounds like a cool figure. I'd also like at least one of these:

- Arkham Asylum Batman
- Armored AA Batman
- Armored AC Batman
- AK Batman first suit

Battle-damaged AC Batman sounds like a cool figure. I'd also like at least one of these:

- Arkham Asylum Batman
- Armored AA Batman
- Armored AC Batman
- AK Batman first suit
You're forgetting the best batsuit in the entire series:

16143239_1309804225732883_5489099780896418820_n.jpg

The Arkham Origins suit would be really cool as well! I prefer the AA and AC suits, but the AO looks great too.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

I doubt it will ever happen, but I'd like to see them make a 1/6th DLC Red Hood figure as well.

vqZPOCC.gif

tumblr_npmvwygPmx1tgm3jvo4_r1_500.gif

I wasn't prepared to wait...

099cba51ce1edba42b9f618baad1ed4a.jpg

Great design, and it's so cool that HT included the Red Hood stuff! It's pity they didn't include a Jason head, but not hugely surprising.

i think looking in the licensing of Iron Studios, we may get a few of dlc costumes in the Hot Toys line like new 52, 3000, inc or flashpoint (or a beyond suit). But in the end i just wanna a nightwing, a tim drake robin and a batgirl( or just the oracle with Wheelchair)

i think looking in the licensing of Iron Studios, we may get a few of dlc costumes in the Hot Toys line like new 52, 3000, inc or flashpoint (or a beyond suit). But in the end i just wanna a nightwing, a tim drake robin and a batgirl( or just the oracle with Wheelchair)

My wallet is gonna s*** a brick if they actually make the DLC costumes.

Love that one, as well as the 70's suit. I wish they'd use dark blue for more batsuits.

I also really like playing Arkham Origins with the Noel skin, just because the game takes place during Christmastime. :lol

Arkham Knight not having a Long Halloween skin was disappointing.

Back