1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discussing dollies is one of them?

Make no mistake, we are all wasting time here.

Credit where due, the doll looks extremely well done. It will be a hit in Asia with that bay formers vive.

People who discuss things they enjoy with civility and actually contribute aren't wasting their time... That's just you.

I'm still perplexed the game didn't even threw a red herring as to who the Arkham Knight is. Whoever you think the Arkham Knight is, after spending an hour with the game- is indeed the Arkham Knight. :lol

I'm still perplexed the game didn't even threw a red herring as to who the Arkham Knight is. Whoever you think the Arkham Knight is, after spending an hour with the game- is indeed the Arkham Knight. :lol

From the first reveal of the game's premise, I knew the Knight would be Jason Todd. Although I hoped he wouldn't be... Maybe they just hoped people would have forgotten about him and would be surprised. :lol

From the first reveal of the game's premise, I knew the Knight would be Jason Todd. Although I hoped he wouldn't be... Maybe they just hoped people would have forgotten about him and would be surprised. :lol

I think it makes it even more disappointing because we were promised a "brand new character" and the entire 2 years worth of marketing was built up to who his identity would be. It's something a 3rd grader would be able to deduct and certainly no Mask of the Phantasm or The Long Halloween. :lol

looks like the suit is made of leather. am i right?

knight 1.jpg
knight 2.jpg
knight 3.jpg

I just used a $50 off code SS sent me. I might end up getting two if this release for both versions.

Personally, if I could only get two figures per game, they would be:

Arkham Asylum:
-Batman
-Joker

Arkham City:
-Catwoman
-Mr. Freeze
-Riddler
-Penguin

Arkham Origins:
-Batman
-Alfred
-Joker
-Black Mask
-Anarky

Arkham Knight:
-Henry Adams
-Pyg

I wouldn't mind a Hugo Strange and Hush, but they wouldn't be at the top of the list.

Hoping for a Deathstroke since the PAK Batman was sooo short. Really want the three of them in a group...

My wishlist:

Origins:
Bane

Asylum:
Killer Croc

City:
Riddler
Hugo Strange
Penguin
Two Face

Knight:
Catwoman
Harley
Scarecrow

I think it'd be awesome to have a display of Asylum Batman, the Commish, and Aaron Cash together.

This figuer looks really really great!
If I wasn't only getting movie based figuers I'd get him and the design of the batman is not a money grabb figur for me.
Congrats to whoever is waiting for this figure!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

I doubt it will ever happen, but I'd like to see them make a 1/6th DLC Red Hood figure as well.

vqZPOCC.gif

tumblr_npmvwygPmx1tgm3jvo4_r1_500.gif

Oh I would LOVE to see this. The Arkham Knight is a very unexpected but pleasant surprise.

Back