1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was going to preorder this this morning but for some reason waited and just happened to get a 50 dollar off coupon from sideshow in the mail! Awesome!!! Can't wait to have him Arkham Batman and Joker. Hope they continue the line.

I'm really surprised they made this, but I'm so glad they did. And with all of the Red hood extras too! He's a figure I've wanted since the game was released. I do wish we'd gotten an unmasked head or had the ability for the helmet to open up at least though. I hope this isn't giving me false hope for more figures. I do still think Arkham City/Knight Joker will be coming as an exclusive since it would just require a sick headsculpt and some dirtying up of the outfit. Hard for HT to pass up that easy cash with minimal work. Given that they gave the Knight both the Arkham Knight and Red hood options and only the one for Joker is significant IMO.

Besides the obvious Joker variant, Scarecrow would be the next best choice for the Knight license. Deathstroke would be a solid seller too, despite his minimal involvement in Knight. But since he has the same outfit in Origins, its really just a workaround from getting the Origins license. I'm not sure if Harely gets made what version they'd go with. I think Arkham Asylum was her best look in the series and there have already been a couple of third party Knight Harleys made. City would go with the first Batman, but I have to imagine if they got the Asylum license they'd want to do more than just Joker when he could have been from Knight or City.

Batman returs 25th anniversary:

Release figures from the WORST Arkhgam game. Iron Bat designs that are so bad, it's laughable. The Arkham Knight has got to be the most stupid boss battle on VG history, but hey, let's make a figure of THAT.

Just another day at HT headquarters.

Batman returs 25th anniversary:

Release figures from the WORST Arkhgam game. Iron Bat designs that are so bad, it's laughable. The Arkham Knight has got to be the most stupid boss battle on VG history, but hey, let's make a figure of THAT.

Just another day at HT headquarters.

Why dont you loathe somewhere else? If you dont like the figure, dont go in the thread.

Not sure why you have to show up here with your negativity.

Go take your personal issues elsewhere and let others enjoy the figure.

Pathetic.

Why dont you loathe somewhere else? If you dont like the figure, dont go in the thread.

Pathetic.

Did someone say something?

Pathetic.

What's pathetic are comment police. Everything positive allowed, anything negative... GTFO.

It's not about "comment police."

Why come to a thread simply to be nasty and *****? Don't people have more important things to do in their lives?

What's going on gu...

Abe%20simpson

This fig looks great but those pics remind me that HT still needs to cut down on the shininess of the gray fabric of Batman's suit. It's not metallic like they have it.

Sure wish I cared about a movie's anniversary.....oh wait, I don't. I enjoyed the game, too many tank missions, but still played it twice, which is rare for me. I like the design and HTs did a great job capturing it. Preordered.

It's not about "comment police."

Why come to a thread simply to be nasty and *****? Don't people have more important things to do in their lives?

Discussing dollies is one of them?

Make no mistake, we are all wasting time here.

Credit where due, the doll looks extremely well done. It will be a hit in Asia with that bay formers vive.

Last edited:
What's pathetic are comment police. Everything positive allowed, anything negative... GTFO.

There's a difference. The dude is constantly coming in here with rude remarks. Why bother constantly coming in if youre just going to put down and be negative about it. Once or twice is cool, but its getting a little excessive.

You dont like the figure. We get it. No need to re-announce every few days.

Not sure why I have to explain simple etiquette to you.

please do AK Scarecrow, please do AK Scarecrow, PLEASE DO AK SCARECROW!!!!

Arkham Knight Scarecrow is easily my most coveted figure for ANY Hot Toys licence. I really hope those rumours are solid!!

After AK Scarecrow, for me the figures i would want most are 1. City Riddler, 2. AK Harley, 3. City Ra's Al Ghul, 4. Mister Freeze (any version), 5. Poison Ivy (any version, although i quite liked her AK look)....... and if i had anything left from the lottery winnings i would need to buy all these figures - Two Face and Penguin.
But Scarecrow is an absolute must, followed by Riddler then Harley: the rest would depend on what else i was paying for.

Personally, if I could only get two figures per game, they would be:

Arkham Asylum:
-Batman
-Joker

Arkham City:
-Batman
-Mr. Freeze

Arkham Knight:
-Batman
-The Scarecrow

The Arkham Knight is a cool looking character, and I want the figure, but he's nowhere near as compelling as I'd hoped he'd be. The Jason reveal seemed forced and out of nowhere ("secret wing of Arkham?" Huh?"). Plus, it's one of those weird situations where I'd be lying if I said my own personal head canon wasn't superior in every way. Young Adult Damian, now the leader of the League of Assassins, in the wake of his mother and grandfather's passing, decides he'll bring the League into the 21st Century with superior military technology, and, basically, an understanding of all of Batman's tricks and how to combat them. The Arkham Knight moniker would've made total sense as a way to memorialize those he'd lost in Arkham City, all the while taunting Batman and pushing him to figure out why he's doing what he's doing, and becoming even more and more unstable, as Batman's inability to figure it out consistently angers him.

Plus, the reveal would've been so much more compelling. If he's unmasked and it's simultaneously a gut punch reveal to Batman that he has a kid after that "night in Metropolis," and that said kid hates his guts, thinks he's a murderer who killed his grandfather, and is a failure who didn't save his mother? Just imagine Batman, surrounded by TV screens airing news coverage of him carrying The Joker out of Arkham City, with Damian berating him and asking why he felt so sentimental about his greatest enemy, who murdered his greatest love (in Damian's eyes), while leaving her to rot in the ruins of Arkham City.

But yeah, Arkham Knight. He was okay, but, easily, the best part of AK was the Scarecrow. In terms of character design, the performance by John Noble, and the fact that HE ****ING WON, I feel like, if they're going to continue this line, Scarecrow needs his due.

Back