1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m doubtful we’ll see anyone go up before the season is over. They don’t want to put these up too quickly in case a major accessory or look might happen in the back half of the season that should be included. Look at Hasbro’s Morgan figures. Zero accessories. I can at least think of a couple she could come with now - map ball and green magik. Of course Hasbro really should have given her the Beskar spear from Mando just to give her something. We don’t (yet?) have a Grogu to give us an accessory set for missed accessories so it’s better for HT to wait a few weeks to make sure they didn’t miss anything.

I just don’t wanna buy another Mando without a jetpack. Looking at you, Armorer.

Probably get Jetpack back in final or near final episode.
My opinion of her armor is that it just not very traditional style of Mandalorian, The Chest Emblem should be on the center of the chest and i know the Rebel show is how she has it but i never like that design.
Also the fingerless gloves pretty lame.

My opinion of her armor is that it just not very traditional style of Mandalorian, The Chest Emblem should be on the center of the chest and i know the Rebel show is how she has it but i never like that design.
It's so she can show her nice manicure. I personally like it as it shows her difference from most other Mandos and adds that but of rebel flare.

Yeah, they had it perfect with the Bo/Koska but they went with different route from the previous costume studios. You can really tell the differences between the different studios they’ve used for each Mando/Boba/Ahsoka Mando’s. Not sure why everyone has to make drastic changes just to “put their stamp” on designs instead of being more consistent.

Yeah, that’s what I want though; figures from Rebels in a realistic style. They didn’t base Ahsoka on any actress, they just made her. They could do the same for Kanan.
Would you be happy with a single Kanan next to the Rebels characters as they've been realised in live action? I don't know if Hot Toys will double dip with all of them, and I think it's far more likely they make MEW's Hera and Natasha's Sabine from Ahsoka and don't then also make a realistic portrayal of their animated counterparts as the ages they were during the show.

I would presume a second Sabine with the long hair (Artisan?) is even more likely than that unfortunately.

Would you be happy with a single Kanan next to the Rebels characters as they've been realised in live action? I don't know if Hot Toys will double dip with all of them, and I think it's far more likely they make MEW's Hera and Natasha's Sabine from Ahsoka and don't then also make a realistic portrayal of their animated counterparts as the ages they were during the show.

I would presume a second Sabine with the long hair (Artisan?) is even more likely than that unfortunately.
I would take Kanan on his own over nothing at all. In fact it would probably push me to buy The Grand Inquisitor.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg
s5.jpg
s6.jpg
s7.jpg
s8.jpg
s9.jpg
s10.jpg
s11.jpg
s12.jpg
s13.jpg
s14.jpg

STAR WARS: AHSOKA™
SABINE WREN™
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Sabine Wren is a Mandalorian warrior and graffiti artist with a creative and rebellious spirit. Independent by nature, during the age of the Empire a young Sabine defected from the Imperial Academy of Mandalore and joined a small rebel cell operating out of the Ghost and led by Hera Syndulla and the Jedi Knight Kanan Jarrus. With a gift for colorful explosives and uniquely-painted beskar, Sabine’s signature starbird — a mark she left to sign her street art and other handiwork — inspired what would become the symbol for the Rebel Alliance.

Celebrating the releases of the highly anticipated Ahsoka live-action series, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale Sabine Wren collectible figure for all Star Wars fans!

The collectible figure features newly developed head sculpt with incredible likeness, meticulously crafted Mandalorian helmet and armor with unique paint applications, form-fitting under-suit, a lightsaber, a pair of blasters, an LED light-up Ezra Bridger’s lightsaber, the adorable loth-cat, Ezra Bridger hologram miniature and a themed display stand!

It is now the perfect time to have Sabine in your Star Wars collection!

SPECIFICATIONS
  • PRODUCT CODE TMS111
  • PRODUCT NAME SABINE WREN™
  • HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 28.5 CM TALL
  • POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 26
  • SPECIAL FEATURES AUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF NATASHA LIU BORDIZZO AS SABINE WREN IN STAR WARS: AHSOKA
  • PRODUCT RELEASE DATE APPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2024
  • ARTISTS

The 1/6th scale Sabine Wren™ Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Natasha Liu Bordizzo as Sabine Wren in Star Wars: Ahsoka
- One (1) newly crafted helmet with articulated rangefinder
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Detailed purple short hair sculpture
- Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons and accessories
- Body with over 26 points of articulations
- Approximately 28.5cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of pistol holding hands
- One (1) pair of lightsaber holding hands
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) right hand for holding helmet
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) Sabine Wren’s Mandalorian armor and vest with distressed effects
- One (1) pair of grey gauntlets
- One (1) brown colored long sleeves shirt
- One (1) brown belt with pouches and pistol holsters
- One (1) pair of brown colored pants
- One (1) pair of knee guard
- One (1) pair of armored boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) blasters
- One (1) LED-lighted Ezra Bridger’s green lightsaber (USB power operated)
- One (1) green-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessories:
- One (1) loth-cat
- One (1) Ezra Bridger hologram miniature
- One (1) holoprojector
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

It's a shame Bo-Katan didn't get the Koska and Sabine treatment.

I ended up cancelling Bo when my Star Wars interest was waning, but if Hot Toys ever do another version of her with this new quality...
While I wasn’t unhappy with Bo’s portrait I can totally see them doing a new version with the SRE system and updating the sculpt a bit.

Headsculpt and overall figure looks really good! Well proportioned and actually looks like a person in a suit.

Happy for those that want one! This will be a great addition. I might pick up the loth-cat separately though.

Headsculpt and overall figure looks really good! Well proportioned and actually looks like a person in a suit.

Happy for those that want one! This will be a great addition. I might pick up the loth-cat separately though.
That’s exactly it. Everything about this figure screams person in a suit. From the sculpt to the painted finger nails to the natural poses in all those shots it’s just so realistic it hits right on every note and is exactly what a quality 1/6 figure should be.

Love the overall look! the only let down for me is the pleather boots. It would look better if it was 2 piece sculpted.

Back