1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She honestly just didn’t feel like Sabine to me until she cut her hair. Had she been in the armor before that it may have worked but without the armor and having long hair just felt too different. Even this last episode she didn’t wear the armor but felt more like Sabine because of the hair. Still kinda getting used to Hera’s jacket too if I’m being honest. Didn’t really care for Zeb having a new look on the Mandalorian either. Guess I like my cartoon characters in the same outfits every week :lol

My estimation that Sabine drops after episode 4 aired next week, so..Friday next week.

I doubt we see any Ahsoka figures before the finale just so they can include any potential spoilers or other accessories with them - especially Ahsoka herself since so far see differs little from her Mando look. Her accessories will be key to selling her again.

Can’t speak about Ahsoka 2.0 but the sooner, the better for Sabine. With Hasbro basically having this Sabine coming in 3 of their main toy lines and even her 1:1 helmet, it’s safe to say her armor at the end of episode 2 is THE main look this season. Ezra lightsaber and all. Plenty of time for variants later.

Plus, I don’t have a single PO after my BoBF Boba gets charged and hopefully shipped this week. It’d be nice to look forward to something.

Still waiting for Sabine…. Maybe this week?
I’m doubtful we’ll see anyone go up before the season is over. They don’t want to put these up too quickly in case a major accessory or look might happen in the back half of the season that should be included. Look at Hasbro’s Morgan figures. Zero accessories. I can at least think of a couple she could come with now - map ball and green magik. Of course Hasbro really should have given her the Beskar spear from Mando just to give her something. We don’t (yet?) have a Grogu to give us an accessory set for missed accessories so it’s better for HT to wait a few weeks to make sure they didn’t miss anything.

She looks so good in the outfit.
Sigh, it'll be a shame if this ends up being the only time we see her in the helmet.

fghhhhg.JPG

Since I've been rewatching Rebels, which I like a lot more than The Clone Wars because it's set in the Imperial era, I've been thinking of getting whatever Rebels crew Hot Toys make. That could be a small crew depending who turns up.

Hera and Chopper seem like a certainty.

Zeb's already appeared briefly in The Mandalorian, so it would appear churlish not to at least acknowledge him in Ahsoka.

Zeb - The Mandalorian.jpg
Zeb The Mandalorian.jpg

I'd throw the figures back in time to 5 BBY - 1 BBY. It puts them in between Solo and Rogue One, and would also give more purpose to my Hot Toys TCW Ahsoka, who I much prefer over Rosario Dawson's depiction.

Figure may pop up this week now that she's been shown in full armor. While highly unlikely, it would be cool if HT were to produce a deluxe Sabine with a long-hair portrait along with a speeder bike.

At this point I'd probably pick up:
  • Hera
  • Huyang
  • Chopper (HT should package a version with the kid, because I wouldn't get the kid on his own)
  • Zeb (if he shows up)
  • Baylan
  • Shin (needs to have rooted hair)

Will have to see:
  • Ezra
  • Thrawn (Mikkelson doesn't seem to look like the character, so will depend on how it translates)

I’d prefer a Rebels version but I doubt Howard will ever give us figures from that.

Yeah but they're not Rebels figures, and Kanan will be missing and that's really who I want most.
Highly unlikely that Hot Toys will do Rebels versions of these characters. You might just have to get yourself a TVC Ghost as a consolation prize. It's reached it highest tier of backing so you'll get a Kanan figure that way.

Yeah, whenever Hot Toys have had the chance they always lean live action. Even TCW figures they've made have the actual actor faces. I don't think a Rebels line is coming, they'll probably just make the ones who are in Ahsoka and call it a day.

Yeah, whenever Hot Toys have had the chance they always lean live action. Even TCW figures they've made have the actual actor faces. I don't think a Rebels line is coming, they'll probably just make the ones who are in Ahsoka and call it a day.
Yeah, that’s what I want though; figures from Rebels in a realistic style. They didn’t base Ahsoka on any actress, they just made her. They could do the same for Kanan.

Back