1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabine looks absolutely fantastic :horror

The added feature with the eyes is really helping hot toys avoid the dead eyed deer in the headlights look. Really brings the sculpt to life so I hope they continue with that.

Also, interesting that they didn't put a new ahsoka to tease in these shots. Makes me think the odds of a new one are maybe low then. I suppose it's possible the proto just isn't approved or done.

Very impressed with the likeness, armour and proportions.

Could definitely see this one being added to my collection in the future. I too was hoping to see a Baylan/Shin tease but alas, we’ll probably have to wait until after the show.

Looks like the same Ahsoka right? Wonder if theyll do a new one for the show or if i should just get the current one.

She looks amazing.
Wonder if HT will go balls deep in this line.
Shin and Baylan are must haves,as well as Thrawn.
Id even take the Nightsister Morgan too.
HuYang as well.

We have to be getting Hera and Chopper from Hot Toys. Hopefully Zeb appears again, and that would be my top four Rebels wants.

Not fussed about Ezra, or Kanan for that matter which is lucky. :monkey3

Likeness is there for me, she just looks very smooth.
Yeah, first thing I thought when I saw this, good likeness but weirdly looks very smooth.

I'd be surprised if we don't get a Baylan at some point. That's the one figure from the Ashoka show I want.

Surely they’ve seen how much the fanbase has embraced Baylan and Shin. They’d be fools not to make them.
Half the comments on their Instagram post refer to one or the other. Community is definitely beating it into their heads at this point as much as they can :hammerhead:

Likeness is there for me, she just looks very smooth.
That’s what it is. I knew something was bothering me about the sculpt but it wasn’t the likeness.
Unfortunately it seems like they aren’t moving away from the awful single elbows. That shot of her stanced with the lightsaber had me questioning it, but it seems like one of the her wrists is just bent weirdly far in.

That’s what it is. I knew something was bothering me about the sculpt but it wasn’t the likeness.
Unfortunately it seems like they aren’t moving away from the awful single elbows. That shot of her stanced with the lightsaber had me questioning it, but it seems like one of the her wrists is just bent weirdly far in.
The smoothness makes it looks like a sculpt you’d see on a statue rather than a Hot Toys figure

Half the comments on their Instagram post refer to one or the other. Community is definitely beating it into their heads at this point as much as they can :hammerhead:
True but they're brand new SW characters so the clamoring for Baylan & Shin has just started. It would be understandable if HT has prioritized figures for Hera Syndulla, Chopper, Thrawn, Ezra, etc.. Disappointing but understandable lol...

Look awesome! Though I was hoping that she would come with that custom Galaxy Invader video game that she had made into that scanner thing in episode 2....
Screenshot_20230905-212757~2.png

Back