1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got one of those thank you coupons from my Crosshair order.

Might be used on Sabine if she goes up this week or next.

There was me waiting on Sabine and the Praetorian Guard dropped instead!

Guess that will make Sabine next week unless they decided to go with Armorer 2.0 or a random Mando instead. Would love them to surprise us and drop her tomorrow but I don't think they've ever done that?

There was me waiting on Sabine and the Praetorian Guard dropped instead!

Guess that will make Sabine next week unless they decided to go with Armorer 2.0 or a random Mando instead. Would love them to surprise us and drop her tomorrow but I don't think they've ever done that?
Has Sabine wore her armour in the show yet? The The little clips I've seen, she's wearing a jacket and has long hair. Maybe they'll announce this on the day after her first appearance in full Mando armour?

Has Sabine wore her armour in the show yet? The The little clips I've seen, she's wearing a jacket and has long hair. Maybe they'll announce this on the day after her first appearance in full Mando armour?

She puts it on in the second episode.

vlcsnap-2023-08-28-14h36m28s795.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-08-28-14h36m40s330.jpg

vlcsnap-2023-08-28-14h43m45s077.jpg

vlcsnap-2023-08-28-14h37m26s074.jpg

vlcsnap-2023-08-28-14h37m39s089.jpg

And they've only released 2 episodes in total so far right? So the 3rd episode will have her in the armour and be the proper show case of it. It'd be good timing if HT puts her up for PO the day following the 3rd episode then.

It's likely she'll put her helmet on in the third episode, and that'll be a cue for Howard. Though he doesn't always do things logically.

Her haircut is terrible
Realistic tho and a call back to a scene in Rebels. A badass isn't gonna visit a salon.

Besides, if a fig gets released and there's a market for it, some busy company will make the "long hair artist version" sooner or later. :monkey3

Her haircut is terrible
Absolutely. Props though, most women can't get their own hair without hating it afterward and crying about it...despite that it not only grows back but in shorter duration than a man's. If me and my lady both shaved our heads today, I'd win the 100 M Dash...but she would win the 5000 M.

Back