1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fiscal responsibility is built on hope.

Although famous last words though probably. I think it’ll be hard to stay away as a Rebels fan.

And between the upcoming Hot Toys figures, HasLab Ghost, TVC/BS figures, Micro Galaxy ships, and everything in-between… it’s certainly both a blessing and a curse for all us fans of the show and characters right now. :lol
🤣😂😁

Like, if I avoided the board entirely, I wouldn't KNOW about a lot of figure releases, but then I would find out later, and then pay a 2x-3x markup.

And I liked the show more than I thought I would, so the slippery slope to Fiscal Shame is already greased.
Not like a Luthen Rael isn't an absolute must have or anything.:devil
HT is probably rubbing their hands with glee, thinking of all the variants they can come up with over the next 10 years.

I wonder why we only got a sneak preview. I’d have thought a full reveal would have been in order for the opening of the series.

I hope she comes with her Lothcat.

I think the show was originally supposed to air tonight/tomorrow, so maybe they were waiting for tonight/tomorrow to fully reveal her? Don't think we get many Tuesday pre-orders.

We'll see tonight/tomorrow lol.

I wonder why we only got a sneak preview. I’d have thought a full reveal would have been in order for the opening of the series.

I hope she comes with her Lothcat.

I thought that too. This lothcat is different than the one with Grogu so east repaint opportunity for them.

Hopefully, this gets announced tonight/PO tomorrow so the clock can start officially ticking. I need this figure in my collection already.

I’ll get Baylan and Shin if they remain to be as cool as they were in these first two episodes and if HT actually make them. Won’t be buying Sabine as I don’t like the character and doubt the show will change my mind, but will be interested in seeing how the unhelmeted head turns out

I’ll get Baylan and Shin if they remain to be as cool as they were in these first two episodes and if HT actually make them. Won’t be buying Sabine as I don’t like the character and doubt the show will change my mind, but will be interested in seeing how the unhelmeted head turns out

I'm in the same boat, Baylan, Shin and Thrawn are the only 3 ill be buying from the show as long as it continues to be good.

I will also probably get a new Ahsoka as long as its the same outfit and the likeness is better.

Dang Nabbit, Hot Toys...

giphy.gif

I'm in the same boat, Baylan, Shin and Thrawn are the only 3 ill be buying from the show as long as it continues to be good.

I will also probably get a new Ahsoka as long as its the same outfit and the likeness is better.
Yea, I still need an Ahsoka as well and hope they update the likeness or at the very least, the length of her lekku as I think they’re longer in this show than they were in Mando. I have a feeling they’ll just reuse the DX sculpt though

Back