1/6 Hot Toys -TMS103 - The Clone Wars: Commander Fox (Phase 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well people were complaining that we had too much 501st, so here we are.... and he isn't 501st.

It may be awhile before that happens again, y'all know what to do.

y'all know what to do

Spam Hot Toys's socials for the next few years in a futile attempt to get them to make something happen right now despite the fact that an intern probably just skims over the comments and figures are pre-planned long in advance?

*stretches out one hand, in order to better channel the mystic energies needed to summon Eugene Wong*

Man, those 50,000 SHAZAAM! requests sure paid off, let me tell you.

Actually I was meaning that if people want to see other non-501st stuffs they maybe better order Fox.

I'm fine with this Fox, still way much time and effort financially occupied collecting those Shiny's though.

Actually I was meaning that if people want to see other non-501st stuffs they maybe better order Fox.

haha, yeah I know what you meant. And it’ll help (would’ve helped more with Phase 2 Fox), but I’m confident more variety than just 501st is already in the works.

It’s going to be a busy next few years for Clone fans with the ROTS anniversary soon.

52089E6A-43B8-4C0F-A07D-A8FF98FC8E8B.jpeg

Alright I lied, I PO’d this Fox. I collect Coruscant Guard so even if he isn’t Phase II I would still like to have him in the collection.

Jesus, my willpower is so weak…

I'm buying this, don't care whether phase 2 happens or not, will display him with the Shiny's phase 1, pretending he's a squad commander.

Yeah I think he'll look great flanked by the AOTC 20th Phase 1 Clones.

I was going to put AOTC Padme with TCW Anakin and Obi-Wan with some P1 Clones so Commander Fox will fit right in. Though it'd be nice to have more P1 Officers to go with them.

I have a Sideshow Cody that I could display as P1, but it'd be nice if Hot Toys made both P1 Rex and Cody too.

Yeah I think he'll look great flanked by the AOTC 20th Phase 1 Clones.

I was going to put AOTC Padme with TCW Anakin and Obi-Wan with some P1 Clones so Commander Fox will fit right in. Though it'd be nice to have more P1 Officers to go with them.

I have a Sideshow Cody that I could display as P1, but it'd be nice if Hot Toys made both P1 Rex and Cody too.
I think they will make P1 Rex and Cody after seeing this release. Aside from the thick frown which I hope they give us the OBI prototype (they won’t) I think fox looks great. I like the darker red.

I think they will make P1 Rex and Cody after seeing this release. Aside from the thick frown which I hope they give us the OBI prototype (they won’t) I think fox looks great. I like the darker red.

Yeah I expect a Phase 1 Rex eventually, but not without clearing out all the Phase 2 stock first.

I could see the next Cody - maybe for ROTS 20th - coming with his Phase 1 helmet to help sell another one to people who already have the first.

Imperial Cody would be great.

It’s just too bad Hot Toys is allergic to The Bad Batch. Feels like they had to be dragged kicking and screaming across the finish line with just Clone Force 99.

I dont get that feeling at all. What I think is that they found out there would be three seasons of the show instead of the previously reported 4+, said "oh s***" and got the last two figures out pronto. Because they wanted to be done with the line by the time the show ended; they didnt want people to lose interest.

I wouldnt say theyre allergic. We got five figures out of that show, one of Disney+ highest rated. Mando s3 has gotten.... None? Unless Im misremembering.

Just as an aside, why cant we ever get anyone with this rifle, its always those same two rifles we always get and why...? Itd be cool to see this one, although probably not with the Coruscant Guard:

Attachments

• ARC_blaster.jpg
    ARC_blaster.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
I dont get that feeling at all. What I think is that they found out there would be three seasons of the show instead of the previously reported 4+, said "oh s***" and got the last two figures out pronto. Because they wanted to be done with the line by the time the show ended; they didnt want people to lose interest.

I wouldnt say theyre allergic. We got five figures out of that show, one of Disney+ highest rated. Mando s3 has gotten.... None? Unless Im misremembering.

I should’ve specified. Allergic to the non Clone Force 99 Clones (since we were talking about Imperial Cody).

No Howzer, Scorch, Commandos, Imperial Cody, Imperial Crosshair, Mayday, Nemec, Fireball, Grey, etc.

All would make great figures but it took them long enough to get to Tech and Wrecker after the others. Probably not going to be much more from the line if any.

I agree with you that 5 figures out of the series is good and I’m grateful they completed the team, minus Omega and Gonky. But that’s also kind of just hitting the acceptable minimum albeit not the minimum they could’ve done at least.

I didn’t really expect more, but it would’ve been nice to be surprised.

Last edited:
Back