1/6 Hot Toys -TMS103 - The Clone Wars: Commander Fox (Phase 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'll look very good on my Captains and Commanders shelf in my next detolf.

423779276_780394834124531_6267296411612980542_n.jpg

Won’t be purchasing this look myself, but seeing as how the Phase I version waitlisted pretty quickly before release, with barely any other Phase I clones even made. HT has to know Phase II is highly anticipated. That would be an immediate po for me, I like Phase II Fox better than Cody or Wolffe, but Phase II Rex is still number 1.

Awesome! It just went up like 8 months ago but this was such an easy figure for them.

Still confused why they went with Phase 1 over Phase 2...but whatever.

Phase II Fox has to be one of the best designs for a clone in the lore. That red, white, grey & black is just too good. Here’s hoping they’ll throw him up for PO sometime this year before ROTS anniversary.

IMG_8979.gif

IMG_8978.gif

I actually prefer his phase 1 look over the phase 2 but no phase 1 troopers makes it awkward.

This is one of those weird situations where I think if HT made it an inaccurate colour it would be better (like MK3 Iron Man being the same candy red as other suits just looks better). If HT made it the same red as the p2 Coruscant Guard and included an optional p2 helmet it would just blend better and look satisfying, despite not being accurate

He’s a time traveller, meant to be displayed with the new HT DeLorean. Missed out on Doc and Marty? No problem HT got you covered with Commander Fox. Distant ancestor of the McFlys.

I mean I probably would prefer if it was the phase two look but truthfully it doesn’t bother me that much.

Saw this on instagram. Easy fix thoughView attachment 687374
The chin section being white is genuinely bizarre.

There's no visual reference available where a Phase 1 clone trooper has a white chin that I can see.

Also it's really annoying, even amongst all the other issues these figures have had, that they don't have the mirror reflective visors from the film (even noticing here how dumbed down the chin piece is on the Hot toy relative to the film).

1707057355866.png

How long is typically between Sideshow making their review video and when they start shipping out? On their website it says expected to ship in April. That’s a 2 month wait between review and ship. Is that accurate?

Back