1/6 Hot Toys- Exclusive Chrome Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available lol, they were like “people were mad we didn’t do more Umbra troopers so we should double it this time!” These shiny variants must be more popular in HK. Wonder how many scalpers have canceled after seeing they are still available 😂

*thinks about this* I dont know, I'm confused.
IMG_6928.gif

Still up.

Took the Chrome Clone a few weeks to sell out, lets see how long it takes Cody.

I bought the first chrome clone trooper and just couldn't get into it. Was also impossible to sell. This was an easy pass.

I owned the chrome stormtrooper and one thing that always bothered me is the flaws in the paint and I have seen a few on other peoples.

Imagine shilling for TW at this point… no wonder comments are turned off. 😂 So did anyone order this? Im thinking about it. With the points I have.

Imagine shilling for TW at this point… no wonder comments are turned off. 😂 So did anyone order this? Im thinking about it. With the points I have.

I ordered one of SS... and then went back and grabbed an original Chrome Clone off ebay to go with him.

I am not treating him like Cody though. Just a couple of Clones in a different kind of armor design.

Got mine the other day but only opened to inspect as away from home. Its as expected. If you have chrome clone it is the same sort of satin chrome finish and all parts are reuse from previous figures so no surprises. I may pick up another chrome clone so I can make my little beskar squad. If that gold clone releases he will be the commander, this chrome Cody the captain and the other chrome clones the grunts. Maybe daddy Jango would display nicely with them.

Back