1/6 Hot Toys -TMS103 - The Clone Wars: Commander Fox (Phase 1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes there is a mighty amount of complaining going on over there.

I'm going to buy this guy, but make it make sense HT. Im almost glad I dont own the Coruscant Guard figure now, since this one would clash with it.
'till Phase 2 Hot Toys Fox says hello

@Ramatuelle then be like

CAC814A8-D3AC-42A8-95AA-CD3CD96AAAB2.png
What happened to this clone sculpt? Why can’t you produce this instead?

I find it amusing the reveal pictures have him posed with Phase 2 Shocktroopers 😅

I know Fox's phase 2 armor is completely different, but at this point both 1 & 2 would just be repaints. Odd choice for phase 1 indeed.

I find it amusing the reveal pictures have him posed with Phase 2 Shocktroopers 😅

I know Fox's phase 2 armor is completely different, but at this point both 1 & 2 would just be repaints. Odd choice for phase 1 indeed.
There's no way Hot Toys can be missing all of the feedback of people saying they want Phase 2. I'm sure if they weren't planning on it, they will be now.

There's no way Hot Toys can be missing all of the feedback of people saying they want Phase 2. I'm sure if they weren't planning on it, they will be now.
I imagine this will still sell well enough but I kinda hope it doesn’t. They need to start understanding what people actually want.

Cue the unjust hate for Commander Fox because people are too stubborn to see Fox did nothing wrong. Remember it was Rex who put the kill order on Ahsoka when she was fleeing!

With that being said... this is a disappointment. Not because its Fox, but because its P1. And HT seems to be completely oblivious to that when they took the photos with the P2 guards.

Answering some of the complaints on FB:
No... you can't just include a P2 helmet. Fox's P2 design is completely different to the P1

Yes... the red is correct. The P1 red was darker than the P2 red.

I'll be getting this but he's going to go on my AotC shelf next to the other P1, not the P2 guards.

Sorry for the dumb question, but aside from the underlying body, how is this different than the SS/HT collaboration from years ago? I know those were technically sideshow but the box also says something like “a Hot Toys product” with the little logo. The difference appears to be marginal, right? Or am I crazy?

Sorry for the dumb question, but aside from the underlying body, how is this different than the SS/HT collaboration from years ago? I know those were technically sideshow but the box also says something like “a Hot Toys product” with the little logo. The difference appears to be marginal, right? Or am I crazy?
It's the same design but made by different companies. No different than Hot Toys making Jedi Luke and Sideshow making Jedi Luke

Assuming it ever hits release. Everything as of late hits waitlist before it comes out. Fox might be a potential grail piece
If this one hits waitlist this community really can’t help itself and deserves whatever crap Hot Toys throws at us.

I can understand Sidious selling out, but Fox? There’s no way this version should have been the one that came out and if people gobble it up, it just inhibits Hot Toys to keep being lazy.

If this one hits waitlist this community really can’t help itself and deserves whatever crap Hot Toys throws at us.

I can understand Sidious selling out, but Fox? There’s no way this version should have been the one that came out and if people gobble it up, it just inhibits Hot Toys to keep being lazy.
Hot Toys would just make less if theres not a high demand for it. I wasn't implying theyd sells THOUSANDS but it might be a Reva situation.

P2 Fox would have been.
Which is exactly why I think this P1 Fox is a potential grail because theres no demand for it. Therefore less made.

Evertone wants a P2 so theyd likely make a lot if one were to be annouced

Back