1/6 Hot Toys - TMS074 - Hawkeye - Kate Bishop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, my first reaction when I saw the FB pics on my phone was the likeness was only about 80% there, but having another look at them here the sculpt is already starting to grow on me, and I can definitely see a lot of Hailee Steinfeld in there.

I could do without the weird bandage on her chin though that looks like a stray piece of rice.

Suit looks good, more like fabric with texture on top in places like Scarlett Spider- should hold up better than just textured rubber at least

Looks good, for some reason the closeups look better to me lol. I hope we get display case pics of it soon, I feel HT promo photos sometimes make sculpts look worse than they really are lol (like their Yelena pics IMO)

Last edited:
Fantastic point. It'll definitely be interesting to see how the announcements for Dr Strange 2 and Thor 4 will come out, I wonder if they will be more prepared for those and as such we'll get more announcements closer to the actual film openings. It is definitely an interesting what if scenario for the MCU, with Dr Strange 2 originally meant to release BEFORE No Way Home. NWH was basically the only movie on Marvel's entire slate to not be moved more than a month out of its release date.
Just a note, NWH was originally up for release last July, then kinda last minute in April it got bumped to November, then later December. In that same announcement DS2 moved November to March (to make room for Eternals), Thor moved up a week in Feb (obviously both got pushed back even more). NWH's original release week in July is when HT put that Black and Gold Spider-Man figure up for PO and everyone was very confused why they seemingly jumped the gun by 6 months. I can only assume they had it all ready to go and wanted one less thing to sit on

Interesting to look back on, the original release schedule and order from 2019 (Comicon, D23, etc) was:
Black Widow (May 1, 2020)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Disney+, fall 2020)
Eternals (November 6, 2020)
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Feb. 12, 2021)
WandaVision (Disney+, spring 2021)
Loki (Disney+, spring 2021)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (May 7, 2021)
What If…? (Disney+, summer 2021)
Spider-Man 3 (July 16, 2021)
Hawkeye (Disney+, fall 2021)
Thor: Love and Thunder (Nov. 5, 2021)
Ms. Marvel (Disney+, late 2021)
Black Panther II (May 6, 2022)
Moon Knight (Disney+, TBD)
She Hulk (Disney+, TBD)
Blade (Disney+, TBD)

The actual release dates and order have been:
WandaVision (January 15, 2021-March 5, 2021)
Falcon and the Winter Soldier (March 19, 2021-April 23, 2021)
Loki (June 9, 2021-July 14, 2021)
Black Widow (July 9, 2021)
What If? (August 11, 2021-October 6, 2021)
Shang Chi (September 3, 2021)
Eternals (November 5, 2021)
Spider-Man NWH (December 17, 2021)
Moon Knight (March 30, 2022-May 4, 2022)
Doctor Strange (May 6, 2022)
Ms. Marvel (June 8, 2022- )
Thor Love and Thunder (July 8, 2022)
She-Hulk (2022)

Last edited:
I think Hailee Steinfeld's face is a bit rounder but it looks good. Definitely gonna get it; I liked the show and her character a lot.

This is almost tempting me to get Yelena... but damn is that white widow costume hideous.

Not sure why they teased it when the pre-order went up the next night

Regardless, she looks alright and I'm happy for those who were waiting for her, especially when the season finale was 5 months ago. Looks like they show Clint in one of the preview photos too.

Her likeness looks really weird in some shots and then better in others. Just means the sculpt isn't fully there if it's losing the likeness in different angles.

Don't care to pick this up but the posability looks fun. It's a figure that should cost no more than $250 but will sadly be closer to $300.

I'll take this well over any Renner Hawkeye. Not only have I been disappointed by him as Hawkeye (except as Ronin) but the MCU costume designs have also been horrid (except for Ronin).
Nah she did nothing for me all show and was largely incompetent for most of it. His emotional moments carried it. He had much more pathos.

Last edited:
Hmm, my first reaction when I saw the FB pics on my phone was the likeness was only about 80% there, but having another look at them here the sculpt is already starting to grow on me, and I can definitely see a lot of Hailee Steinfeld in there.

I could do without the weird bandage on her chin though that looks like a stray piece of rice.

Yeah, who approved that zit on her chin. Totally distracting.

I like how they gave her the infamous chin bandage since that stayed with her most of the series

Who knows how long we will have to wait for the release :dunno
Maybe the rice bandage is a magnetic accessory lol

The likeness looks pretty good. From certain angles it doesn’t look great, like front on but that’s possibly because of lenses, artificial lighting etc.

Back