1/6 Hot Toys - TMS074 - Hawkeye - Kate Bishop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see if this figure will have the sculpted hair pulled to the side so the figure can have a ugly exposed neck joint like black Widow and scarlett 🧙‍♂️. Some really stupid person at hot toys clearly think visible neck joints are the thing

I’m sure someone can do better than me but tried to get a better look.
C5CB752C-B63E-4510-B595-E925E6D12DDB.jpeg
59A2444E-4FA7-4B34-9E88-B2B8D7E6EF06.jpeg

I’ve been pretty comfortably done buying Marvel figures since Endgame, but I’m really looking forward to this. I enjoyed the Hawkeye show a lot and would be happy to buy a Kate figure. She and Yelena have been two of the best females in the MCU. Sadly I agree that Hot Toys will probably skip a Hawkeye version of Yelina as they’re so far behind, so I pre-ordered up the Widow version just because I like the character.

For all those who waited for and wanted this, congratulations.

As for making sense of delayed announcements, etc., don't. Just accept it and move along.

As for the likelihood/possibility of the likeness being off, so what else is new?

Photoshop doesn't get you a much better result either so I won't bother uploading it (it's just less pixelated). Bring on the official photo's so that Kate doesn't look like a relative of Thanos with the purple skin.

Wow so happy this is finally being made. Although the choice of fabric for the vest seems a bit odd from what I can make out. Seems like it should be the same smooth material as on the arms.
Yes, it looks odd to me as well. It's difficult to find decent reference shots of her final outfit online but other than maybe the chevron on her chest the top appeared quite smooth & skin tight as I recall. Hopefully the material they're using isn't too thick as I'd hate for the figure to look bulky in any way. But I suppose there's no point critiquing it any further until the final reveal.

Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 10-47-22 Hailee Steinfeld's Unused Hawkeye Costume Revealed (Photo).png

Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11-06-53 Jeremy Renner & Hailee Steinfeld Sport Iconic Marvel Suits o...png

Let's hope they revise the Renner sculpt while at it and bring them both (be absolutely stupid to not release a NEW Clint given it's kind of erm, named after him). But this is probably an instant buy for me. LOVED Kate Bishop, Clint AND Yelena in this.

Much agreed! The series was entertaining and they were great in it, plus the story's nicely done too.

Let's see if this figure will have the sculpted hair pulled to the side so the figure can have a ugly exposed neck joint like black Widow and scarlett 🧙‍♂️. Some really stupid person at hot toys clearly think visible neck joints are the thing
Maybe someone like Eleven or Maxnut will make a rooted Kate head sculpt that will hide that neck joint. That'll solve the issue for you! Oh wait....

:wave

So glad to finally get the Kate Bishop announcement.

I was losing faith after a few months that Hot Toys would deliver on Hawkeye since they were announcing figures for all the other Disney + shows relatively quickly (Moon Knight, Loki, Falcon, Mando, etc.).

Might cancel my Marvel Legends preorder for Kate and Hawkeye since 1/6 should be good enough.

Back