1/6 Hot Toys - TMS074 - Hawkeye - Kate Bishop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
xNIgSyS.jpg

The 1/6th scale Kate Bishop Collectible Figure specially features:
- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop in Hawkeye
- Highly-accurate facial features with make-up, detailed skin texture, and bandage at chin
- Dark brown hair sculpture with moveable ponytail
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of bow holding hands
- One (1) pair of arrow holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) purple colored long sleeves top
- One (1) pair of black colored pants with pocket
- One (1) pair of black colored boots
- One (1) black colored utility belt on waist
- One (1) cross-body shoulder belt
- One (1) left arm guard

Weapons:
- One (1) bow with wood grain patterns
- Six (6) individual arrows and six (6) interchangeable trick arrowheads of different styles

Accessories:
- One (1) arrow quiver (attachable to cross-body belt)
- A theme figure stand with series logo and character name

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-kate-bishop-hot-toys-910952
i4gY9T1.jpg
trAGPhx.jpg
wCCx9Hq.jpg
ID8LXXv.jpg
l0CIxNH.jpg
BBuHd9z.jpg
XMxhihI.jpg
INFvNWU.jpg
ZgYdzNt.jpg
2cyriym.jpg

Last edited:
About time they finally announced her. Guess they figured they needed to get the reveal before the madness of Doctor Strange movie figures start getting announced.

The Hawkeye series ended December 22, 2021. Hawkeye teased in the text. Figure looks pretty good so far.

Still have the Electro tease to get to, Tobey, Andrew with May the Fourth and DS: MoM incoming.

Looks like Hot Toys is operating at delays not just with production, but also with announcements. Between this and the Loki show- unless it's an event film/series- we really can't expect announcements prior to or upon release anymore.

The Hawkeye series ended December 22, 2021. Hawkeye teased in the text. Figure looks pretty good so far.

Still have the Electro tease to get to, Tobey, Andrew with May the Fourth and DS: MoM incoming.
I'm in shock this is being made, I guess you were right about being patient! I'm gonna trust you about those Spidey figures too lol

Looks like Hot Toys is operating at delays not just with production, but also with announcements. Between this and the Loki show- unless it's an event film/series- we really can't expect announcements prior to or upon release anymore.
It is certainly becoming a trend now. Even though you had 2 main characters, it was odd to not even see one up to this point. Usually you can count on the main character or two to get figures when the movie or show airs, but this was an outlier. Secondary characters certainly look to be a longer wait. I do think movies will get a better treatment than the D+ shows.
I'm in shock this is being made, I guess you were right about being patient! I'm gonna trust you about those Spidey figures too lol
Every company is delayed on the Andrew and Tobey merch. HT likes their Spidey, especially after Iron Man's demise. I want Strange 2 to have a lot of releases too.

Wow so happy this is finally being made. Although the choice of fabric for the vest seems a bit odd from what I can make out. Seems like it should be the same smooth material as on the arms.

Glad that this figure is happening. What are the chances this is the only one from Hawkeye lol? Hope not. I think the Loki figures took longer to announce than this didn’t they?

No interest in this, but I'm glad it's being made. It makes me feel more optimistic for a Mr. Knight as well, if they came back to this after so long.

I bet the delay was a licensing thing. Hasbro just announced their Kate and Clint a little while back, right? With the more intense approvals HT has to go through it makes sense it took this long.

Let's hope they revise the Renner sculpt while at it and bring them both (be absolutely stupid to not release a NEW Clint given it's kind of erm, named after him). But this is probably an instant buy for me. LOVED Kate Bishop, Clint AND Yelena in this.

A factor to remember is everything is still wildly out of order and very delayed. I get the sense that most toy companies have been treading water with film figures that they had done a year in advance, and everything else gets shoved to the backburner. Like the new Thor Marvel Legends are already out, the DS Multiverse figures came out months ago- while the Hawkeye and Moonknight ML figures barely exist in render form and aren't coming out till freaking March 2023. They have to kinda biff the toy releases early or sit on a warehouse of stock and wait, then scramble to catch up on other fronts. Remember Thor 4 was supposed to be in theaters last November, Doctor Strange 2 last May. Hell Quantumania is six MCU releases away and by all accounts its already done, they completed filming 5 months ago. Everything has been put into a blender, then add this drip feed of Disney+ content that they probably haven't had near the lead time on compared to the films, you get to be a year ahead and a year behind at the same time.

Last edited:
A factor to remember is everything is still wildly out of order and very delayed. I get the sense that most toy companies have been treading water with film figures that they had done a year in advance, and everything else gets shoved to the backburner. Like the new Thor Marvel Legends are already out, the DS Multiverse figures came out months ago- while the Hawkeye and Moonknight ML figures barely exist in render form and aren't coming out till freaking March 2023. They have to kinda biff the toy releases early or sit on a warehouse of stock and wait, then scramble to catch up on other fronts. Remember Thor 4 was supposed to be in theaters last November, Doctor Strange 2 last May. Hell Quantumania is six MCU releases away and by all accounts its already done, they completed filming 5 months ago. Everything has been put into a blender, then add this drip feed of Disney+ content that they probably haven't had near the lead time on compared to the films, you get to be a year ahead and a year behind at the same time.
Fantastic point. It'll definitely be interesting to see how the announcements for Dr Strange 2 and Thor 4 will come out, I wonder if they will be more prepared for those and as such we'll get more announcements closer to the actual film openings. It is definitely an interesting what if scenario for the MCU, with Dr Strange 2 originally meant to release BEFORE No Way Home. NWH was basically the only movie on Marvel's entire slate to not be moved more than a month out of its release date. There's such an overabundance of content, far moreso than 12 months ago when we got Scarlet Witch and Vision as well as Winter Soldier and Falcon Cap immediately upon completion of the shows. Loki and Sylvie were three months after the show. Because of that overabundance of content, the Hot Toys preorder landscape was already out of hand. It's only gotten worse since.
Let's hope they revise the Renner sculpt while at it and bring them both (be absolutely stupid to not release a NEW Clint given it's kind of erm, named after him). But this is probably an instant buy for me. LOVED Kate Bishop, Clint AND Yelena in this.
Although it's highly unlikely now, I would have loved if they waited on Yelena for the costume she wore in the finale of Hawkeye. I thought it was far more interesting than basically another snow suit Black Widow.

Totally agree re: Yelena in this Vs the Black Widow version. Can only hope, but we've all been following Hot Toys enough to know it's unlikely. Sadly.

Back