1/6 Hot Toys -TMS065 - The Clone Wars: Captain Vaughn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is sending out the Warehouse e-mails for this guy, looks to be in their Warehouse in the next 7 days.

EDIT-Got my own from Sideshow a minute after posting this lol, getting charged the 18th.

Your Captain Vaughn item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for 11/18/2022. We expect the piece to ship within the next 10 business days. Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by 11/17/2022.

BRING IT I mean him

:postpics: er, blogger photos. They better have fixed that missing red stripe.

Last edited:
Congrats - I hope this means Jesse is right behind.

Maybe, maybe not unfortunately. Vaughn doesn't have a sculpt but Jesse does so he could take longer since that's one of their biggest production bottlenecks.

Would be great if Jesse came out soon though. Would love to be able to do a group photo sooner than later.

We need Fives for that group photo!

283158388_687788875904389_4248287095300375604_n.jpg
:cry:

If this figure ever gets discounted I might try and get it. I don’t really remember Vaughn much and at $250 it’s pricey for a pretty basic Clone.

If this figure ever gets discounted I might try and get it. I don’t really remember Vaughn much and at $250 it’s pricey for a pretty basic Clone.
He was only in two episodes before Maul killed him. We never saw him in the 501st. He was just someone who got promoted when they split the division to make the 332nd.

I definitely would have been interested if he came with a 501st helmet. Oh well. Just going to keep hoping for Fives, Echo and Kix to round out that squad.

Hey I am a clone noob but from the pictures - what is the difference between Captain Vaughn and the 501st dx? From what I can see, its the orange helmet is painted differently

Back