1/6 Hot Toys -TMS065 - The Clone Wars: Captain Vaughn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that they actually fixed it, honestly wasn't expecting that lol.

He's a simple repaint but he looks freaking fantastic..and look how he matches our 1.0 501st clones. -___-

credit where it’s due, didnt expect them to fix the helmet design. nice to see them on their game with the details.

looks great, but passing on this one for now. just dont have the space.

Is this basically a regular clone trooper with a special helmet?

OOF.

VAUGHN.jpeg

This boi is amazing. Paid full price and regret nothing. Now bring on Jessica and Hunter please.

Is this basically a regular clone trooper with a special helmet?

He’s a Cody repaint more than a standard Clone.

And he has a name.

Although it’s kind of weird when Clones sometimes get just normal Earth human names.

3F14D0FE-675D-42CF-81A7-91689DF3922A.gif

…He also died in like 2 seconds but that’s okay. That’s like TCW tradition.

The figure looks so good that it almost has me looking for excuses to buy more than one. :lol

Glad they fixed the helmet. It does look pretty good. Still not a must have but again if it sticks around long enough to see a price drop I’ll grab it.

The name thing has been a thing since the OT. You had Luke and Leia, but then names like Han and Lando. Just a thing I guess.

They fixed it!!! Amazing! HT, today you’ve shown you listened to the criticism of your fanbase. Wonderful! Sent them an email when the first pictures dropped, not sure if they even forward those words. Anyhow, happy to see them not cutting corners with this helmet!

Oh well. Pre-ordered at TBA. Price: $2070 HKD. Locked-in for later batch. Now it’s in stock for $1990 HKD……. Not only do I have to pay a higher price, I have to wait till the price’s dropped till 1600 and when months have past since release :/

Back