1/6 Hot Toys - TMS064 -The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Jesse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maul is $260, a repainted clone is $285. Inflation, damn you Powell (+every other central bank)!

I wonder, what are HT’s margins on these figures? Threezero can pump out an amazing Jamie at $189*, meanwhile a HT sets you back $285….

Maul is $260, a repainted clone is $285. Inflation, damn you Powell (+every other central bank)!

I wonder, what are HT’s margins on these figures? Threezero can pump out an amazing Jamie at $189*, meanwhile a HT sets you back $285….
That's just the US price, dont forget SS's profit as distributor. HK price is much lower than that.

The price is a lot for sure, but wow! Jesse came out awesome. Likely won’t get Vaughn but Jesse is a must for me.

Secured. Felt a bit bad paying in full for a figure that won't be in hand for at least 1,5 years. But couldn't skip the deal of 20 % off. I don't understand why they won't offer a regular 20 % NRD like most other sellers?

Edit: you're better off going with TBA, free postage. "Only" a 50 % NRD.

Last edited:
Heads up!!! You can use the TWBF2021 code and receive a 20 % discount on Jesse at ToysWonderland.
Does that work on their Partial.ly payment plans? I tried that code the other day with the deluxe Mando and there was no option to add the code. I sent them a message, but received no response.

Does that work on their Partial.ly payment plans? I tried that code the other day with the deluxe Mando and there was no option to add the code. I sent them a message, but received no response.
Nope, it doesn’t sadly. I went with TW and payed in full. In hindsight, 20 minutes later, I would recommend you go with TBA. Use the 50 HKD code, use standard shipping and the total will be HK$2230 of which 50 % is payed today.

$285?? Man, that’s crazy, I know inflation is up across the globe but that’s more than I wanted to pay. I’ll still get it to get sales in so they make Fives, but can’t say I’ll get Vaughn at that price.

I’m definitely in for Jessie over Vaughn. Jessie has the Republic logo on helmet and has similar armor as Echo with the heavier arm and leg plating and he comes with a headsculpt. For the Republic!

Back