1/6 Hot Toys - TMS064 -The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Jesse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous this is what I want to see from hot toys. I wonder what else could be made from the last season if thats what they are going for, clone wars bo-katan she is slightly different

Gorgeous this is what I want to see from hot toys. I wonder what else could be made from the last season if thats what they are going for, clone wars bo-katan she is slightly different
But then would they deage the sculpt? Cause it’s be 25 years before Mando. I’d guess CW Bo depends on how well the Mando version does.

Something with the proportions is off, I feel. The torso looks long, maybe it's because the chest part is longer compared to regular armor piece. I'm not sure. But whatever the cause, the torso seems fat and long. But the detail in individual parts is very nice.

Some of the PT kids are gonna be forced to dump the rest of their HT for just 501st clones. HT will almost certainly be making Fives and Echo now.

It’s a couple of good choices to expand the clone line without making clones Sideshow already made.

That was my first thought as well. I'm still very happy with my SSC ARC trooper Echo and Fives figures as well as many of the other clones I had picked up from them over the years.

The initial impression I'm getting is that HT is going to primarily focus on the clones from the "last" season of CW that was exclusive to Diz +. That's not to say HT won't produce others from deeper back in the saga (Cody is a prime example), but I'm sure Diz would rather have the focus be on the content they exclusively produced.

But that's really neither here or there.

Jesse looks phenomenal! The deco is just getting more layered and intense, That portrait is a real stunner and it's interesting how the clone portraits are leaning more towards a "realistic" approach, modeling more after Morrison than the more stylized appearance they sport in the series.

I may go for this one...he looks truly unique and hopefully, more of the minor issues that have plagued the early clone releases (posability being the primary one) will be ironed out by the time he is released.

I think they perfected the clone with Rex, also he’s arguably the most important/popular. Now they will start reusing. I am definitely glad I am not that big of a Clone Wars fan. This will be the beginning of a large operation I believe.

I am really hoping Comm Wolffe one day though haha.

He looks pretty good, I might be in. I just checked TBA and their preorder price is $292 shipped though, that's pretty high. I haven't preordered from them in a while, doesn't seem much cheaper than local unless this is going to retail for $300.

I think they perfected the clone with Rex, also he’s arguably the most important/popular. Now they will start reusing. I am definitely glad I am not that big of a Clone Wars fan. This will be the beginning of a large operation I believe.

I am really hoping Comm Wolffe one day though haha.
Wolffe and Gregor will be released under Bad Batch season 2.

I’ll probably get Jesse since he’s one of my favorite Clone characters. I hardly remember Vaughn even having just finished the series earlier in the year. He’s probably a pass, but we’ll see.

So Jesse costs $292 at TBA and TW, crazy for something so barebone as a clone. Gope SS come in at a better price. Wonder if HT offers a higher price for their locals and a lower for SS, in order to divert more European and US sales to SS.

To be continued, need to see what SS lists these two new clones for.

I'm in for Jesse. I think it really looks incredible and provided Hot Toys makes more Clones people ask for, I think the line will do well. Jesse would have been a character I passed on in favor of Fives and Echo to display with Rex, but this figure just looks too good.

Where is Fives?? He’s one I really want.

You know Hot Toys is looking at those eBay prices that Fives and Echo are going for right now and just licking their lips.

They'll come, especially with them having the ARC Trooper accessories made now.

Hopefully keep commenting that they want Fives on their social posts. I'm not on Facebook anymore or I would. I remember that was huge in getting Krennic.

Hopefully keep commenting that they want Fives on their social posts. I'm not on Facebook anymore or I would. I remember that was huge in getting Krennic.

Also helped with Cyborg, this last summer.

Fives is coming, more of a when then an if at this point.

Back