1/6 Hot Toys - TMS064 -The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Jesse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not think we'd be waiting this long for Jesse, they pretty much have everything besides the backpack and double pauldrons done already.

Head sculpts do take the most time for them to produce and paint so it's probably that. And Jesse does have that giant tattoo which must deceptively be a nightmare to get down perfect. It's circular but at an angle on an offset part of a head. Must've taken some time to perfect.

Don't think it'll be much more of a wait though.

What else what’s in there? The clone and mando 3.0 I think and the clone trooper hasn’t dropped yet either

What else what’s in there? The clone and mando 3.0 I think and the clone trooper hasn’t dropped yet either
There actually are a few left. The two figures from Shang-Chi, the Silver Centurion Iron Man re-release, the Shiny, and Jesse.

MMS613 Wenwu
MMS614 Shang-Chi
MMS618 Silver Centurion Armor Suit Up
TMS64 ARC Trooper Jesse
MMS647 Clone Trooper

Wenwu, Shang-Chi, and the all new and all weird Silver Centurion figure went up before Jesse so they could be first, but who knows. They'll all be soon though. They posted this in December and everything came out at a breakneck pace.

428728-3380835F-9379-4B64-8D0A-0C6D9E614AF1.jpeg

Why Jesse's upper half seem longer than lower half to me? I know they used a standard body, it's weird.

I'd like to get a Shiny. But with that oversized phase I helmet, I only buy it with a discount.

MMS613 Wenwu
MMS614 Shang-Chi
MMS618 Silver Centurion Armor Suit Up
TMS64 ARC Trooper Jesse
MMS647 Clone Trooper

Wenwu, Shang-Chi, and the all new and all weird Silver Centurion figure went up before Jesse so they could be first, but who knows. They'll all be soon though. They posted this in December and everything came out at a breakneck pace.

View attachment 623776
4 Iron Men?? Really… this on top of how many releases? Not really a Marvel or Iron Man fan but holy cow…. Those fans must be psyched with the 100 versions they have.

I think it's the torso armor. HT iyeration is bulky.
Below, despite blue kneepads the proportions look better. The torso armor is sleeker there.

images

Received the inevitable delay email this morning. I'm going to have my Clone Pilot and AT-RT by the time I have this guy. :mad:
I haven't gotten one....yet. I hope I don't! Maybe that means the first batch is allocated and on its way

Back