1/6 Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne (2.0) Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope we see an InArt TDK figure this summer.

To those owning the batarmory, do you see any improvements on this new one? Any missing/extra wrt v1?

What do we know of IA TDK Batman? Only a proto of the head, and their 1:1, right? Not a trace yet of BW nor armory.
Isn't it logical to presume they might go the same route they took for Gandalf and Aragorn? Just the character, small base, & no crazy frills considering the already hefty price tag.

Should this turn out true, this release would be the only way to get an armory & a BW besides the 2ndary market, correct?

Thx.
In the most recent interview, John from InArt spoke on TDK; I don’t recall him mentioning the armoury but suggested their Batman might come with an interrogation room diorama.

Might be wise for them to finally make up their minds and let us know what to expect now HT and JND have the armoury on the way.

They’ve shown an unmasked Wayne sculpt, which means a Bruce Wayne figure is easily achievable- so maybe the best of both worlds approach would be to offer a wide range of options like standard Batman, standard Wayne, Batman deluxe with interrogation room, Bruce Wayne deluxe with armoury, All In (everything.)

Just let people know an armoury is in the plans so they don’t flock towards the HT rerelease out of FOMO.

In the most recent interview, John from InArt spoke on TDK; I don’t recall him mentioning the armoury but suggested their Batman might come with an interrogation room diorama.

Might be wise for them to finally make up their minds and let us know what to expect now HT and JND have the armoury on the way.

They’ve shown an unmasked Wayne sculpt, which means a Bruce Wayne figure is easily achievable- so maybe the best of both worlds approach would be to offer a wide range of options like standard Batman, standard Wayne, Batman deluxe with interrogation room, Bruce Wayne deluxe with armoury, All In (everything.)

Just let people know an armoury is in the plans so they don’t flock towards the HT rerelease out of FOMO.
Interogation scene diorama makes sense for inArt, would be a perfect match for their joker.

I hope they go ‘All In’. Just because Hot Toys and JND have already shown they’re doing their own armory, shouldn’t deter INART from making their own. If they’re going for making their figures as “definitive” as possible, I’d hope they go all out. And if there’s one character to really go the distance with, I feel it’s this particular one. These toymakers love TDK.

Last edited:
As far as accessories or versions of TDK Batman that have never been done before, InArt could always do “Sky hook Batman” with his little parachute beacon launcher.

B7497432-71BA-4C6C-8E69-276DD0056DFF.jpeg

We all know what's coming :LOL:....

The dark knight jump scene version. With all new Bruce Wayne headsculpt, backpack and enhanced articulation with suit improvements.
Screenshot_20240525_223430_YouTube.jpg

The dark knight interrogation scene version. With enhanced facial features true to the intensity of the scene with suit improvements.
Screenshot_20240525_222836_YouTube.jpg

The dark knight bat-pod chase version. With enhanced head, neck and shoulder articulation for proper positioning while riding on the bat-pod true to the movie.
Screenshot_20240525_220343_YouTube.jpg

The dark knight Two-face confrontation scene version. With realistic bullet damage, suit improvements and enhanced facial feature true to the scene.
Screenshot_20240525_221035_YouTube.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

With hot toys announcing the 2.0 version of the Dark Knight Bat Armory, and with the Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory shipping soon, i REALLY hope they announce an 89 Keaton Bat Armory........:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Agreed. @Luisenigma1

Everything looks the same to me, except for the gloves/gauntlets (as they should be) and the cape length difference.View attachment 704357
View attachment 704359
Been comparing these two for the past couple days. Another difference I see is that the head on the TDK one is sitting a little too low on the neck, making the neck look too short, while the head on the TDKR one looks like it’s sitting a little higher. I’m hoping that it’s just a prototype/posing issue with the TDK version.

I could be in the minority but I like the eyes of the new cowl a lot, almost more than OT sculpt. It has a JND styled serious look which I resonate with more.

Only thing is the nose, they had it better on the dx19 and somehow shifted it more down. (Why??) The rest are small details such as smoothening/sharpening details or ear inaccuracies which isn’t too big of a deal.

27296520-EEA3-4ED7-A1E1-8294D6E5B1C0.jpeg

I think this cowl looks different but better than Rises Armory sculpt. Specially that Mrccollectionventures' 6th pic looks so good.

Last edited:
I think this cowl looks different but better than Rises Armory sculpt. Specially that Mrccollectionventures' 6th pic looks so good.
Looks the same to me. TDK armory on display is the first time seeing the full figure of Batman with the new suit and cowl on display.

Back