1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin (Upgraded Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great.
I am looking forward to the first repaint of this sculpt as the Joker :)

Also curious how the SooSoo Green Menace head would look on this for an upgraded comic look.
1666349511197.png

This looks awesome and is also annoyingly the first time I've ever been stuck in a multiple alt versions HT dilemma, which I guess isn't bad in 6+ years of collecting them, having already ordered the masked version deluxe and not wanting two gliders, like others have already said. Will have to think about it but bet I'll give in eventually.

As others have said, I can't believe they don't have a version of this one without the glider. I would have probably double dipped if that were the case. But as it stands now, I'm more than happy with the OG look. Either way, I'm glad they made both! Both awesome in their own way.

Finally! I've been waiting for this to bookend my Toys Era version. So what do we expect this will go for? The OG deluxe was $375, so I'm guessing they went with the rolling eyeballs to justify a $400+ price tag for this version.

This looks awesome! Now for which to version I'm gonna go for idk. Might get both. I'm leaning more towards the original suit tho as I've never been a big fan of this look, even though i know it's far more accurate to the comics then that big action figure armour looking suit. But i still love that suit. Ugh i want them both so bad lol

I think it’s the photography. I thought the skin painting looked really dull and flat like a cheap third-party figure, until I saw these photos from the sculptor.

Yeah that looks better, man those promotional photos really make it look like a bad 3D render.

I think it’s the photography. I thought the skin painting looked really dull and flat like a cheap third-party figure, until I saw these photos from the sculptor.

Is it just the upgraded suit headsculpt that has PERS or is it both? Cause i can't tell since the promo photos only show him looking left on the green suit version. I know they look the same, but was just wondering

Edit: nevermind, i can see that the photos above have him looking straight on so they're both PERS I'm assuming

Is it just the upgraded suit headsculpt that has PERS or is it both? Cause i can't tell since the promo photos only show him looking left on the green suit version. I know they look the same, but was just wondering

Edit: nevermind, i can see that the photos above have him looking straight on so they're both PERS I'm assuming
It's the exact same sculpt with both figures.

I had no interest in this when the OG suit was announced but it looks way cooler than I ever anticipated. Shame I'll have to pay for another Glider, and I don't really have the space for any more Spidey characters but I'll definitely consider adding this just for the sake of having an excuse to always have that Defoe sculpt on show.

It's the exact same sculpt with both figures.

I had no interest in this when the OG suit was announced but it looks way cooler than I ever anticipated. Shame I'll have to pay for another Glider, and I don't really have the space for any more Spidey characters but I'll definitely consider adding this just for the sake of having an excuse to always have that Defoe sculpt on show.
Yeah i have no space for any characters lol. But I'm probs gonna get both, that way i can have both looks. And yeah i wish they included a standard with no glider for people who already pre ordered the deluxe suit with helmet

Finally! I've been waiting for this to bookend my Toys Era version. So what do we expect this will go for? The OG deluxe was $375, so I'm guessing they went with the rolling eyeballs to justify a $400+ price tag for this version.
They better not jump the price up on this thing. The other was put out there not long ago and this one only has 1 head.

But that $375 original suit version also includes this head with rolling eyeballs. I'm sure they'll think of another reason to increase the price by $25, though.

They better not jump the price up on this thing. The other was put out there not long ago and this one only has 1 head.
I forgot the first one had both the Goblin helmet head and the Dafoe sculpt. Hopefully you're right and the price is the same as that version, but this outfit does have a few more bells and whistles (utility belt with pouches, blade weapons on his forearm) so I don't know. This IS HT after all. :lol

But that $375 original suit version also includes this head with rolling eyeballs. I'm sure they'll think of another reason to increase the price by $25, though.
Did they announce it had the rolling eyeballs after it went up for order? The listing on their website doesn't mention that feature.

Edit: My bad - I looked at the standard release. The $375 Deluxe version has the rolling eyeballs.

Outstanding. A nice cap off to my Hot Toys collecting.

He really does have the look of a man who knows his genitalia is too massive to film (True story. See: Antichrist)

Did they announce it had the rolling eyeballs after it went up for order? The listing on their website doesn't mention that feature.

Edit: My bad - I looked at the standard release. The $375 Deluxe version has the rolling eyeballs.
It was just announced alongside this upgraded suit release that the same head would come with the regular suit version, so the product listings don't reflect that and it wasn't previously known it'd have rolling eyeballs.

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 9.11.18 AM.png

Back