1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin (Upgraded Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting this one...and putting the masked Goblin head on for the ultimate look.

Sorry :p

That's kinda the look I want. This headsculpt is great and having Willem Dafoe having some expression was obviously the right way to go in the film, but its not quite what I picture as green goblin.

just wait a year after it releases and get it for $100 off. Sideshow has been trying to almost give away figures lately. Quite a few at 30 - 40% off.
Yes but even Sideshow is capable of learning from past mistakes. They probably won't be ordering quite as many above their initial pre-order quantity compared to previous releases. I know I wouldn't if it was my business lol...

just wait a year after it releases and get it for $100 off. Sideshow has been trying to almost give away figures lately. Quite a few at 30 - 40% off.
Not so sure that works anymore. I've noticed they're starting to limit the preorders but putting certain cues in the working like items going to "Waitlist" or "Almost Gone" for preorders.

Yes but even Sideshow is capable of learning from past mistakes. They probably won't be ordering quite as many above their initial pre-order quantity compared to previous releases. I know I wouldn't if it was my business lol...
Not so sure that works anymore. I've noticed they're starting to limit the preorders but putting certain cues in the working like items going to "Waitlist" or "Almost Gone" for preorders.
Yeah, they'd be nuts to keep producing and ordering these figures at the same rates when they're having to clear stuff out at 30% off as it sits unsold years later.

I would not wait for a figure to go on sale unless it was something I was ok with never owning at all. I consider those "nice to have but not at that price" figures.

J.C. Hong says "Hey InArt... bite me".

Love, Love, LOVE this! Will be another must preorder!!
We can probably thank InArt for HT putting the rolling eyes in this and the Original suit version. They're gonna have to start doing that more often now, and start using metal instead of plastic.

The price increase here might be to cover the additional effor that has to go into the head for the first rleease... Ah what am I saying?! This is HT. If bare bones figures are now $300, of course they're gonna just keep upping the price.

I really hope they've been putting as much effort into the resculpting of Doc Ock's headsculpt. The innitial reveal is insulting.

It’s an incredible sculpt, and even though I’ve never been a fan of this particular look for GG in the movies, Hot Toys (sometimes) has a knack for nailing the details to translate from screen to figure.

Btw, currently looking at eBay. The Toys Era “The Fiend” is going anywhere from $250-$500. I wonder how much that will change if people don’t want to pay the price at Sideshow or BigBadToyStore 🤔

I think they do that to scare people waiting for in hand reviews to pull the trigger and order.

I think the timed out exclusive accessory idea may be something they shoot for in the future but even the ones from last year that "expired" ended up being available again.

If anything I think this reveal makes me want the cheaper Deluxe GG. I mean it still comes with the headsculpt and I'm mainly in it for the Purple hoodie factor. I'd rather just buy the one that has the mask and just figure out the hoodie solution later. That way can still change it back to a more Raimi appropriate version if wanted.

Back