1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should’ve revealed these two first and ended the year on Anakin & Padme. Not exactly the homerun we all hoped for. But still nice.

The left and right profiles look really good but front on I can’t see SLJ at all. It may be the way the light hitting it and/or the angle of the head.

This is still the best SLJ:

AD69CEA3-9F2F-4654-89D0-DB9922025B42.jpeg

Not getting a Obi-Wan in that gorgeous 20th anniversary box is the biggest missed opportunity.
THIS!!

Crazy to think that an AOTC Kenobi will passed over,similiar to the CW version they tapped to go alongside with the recently released CW Anakin.

Also surprised Mace didn't also come with a Jango Fett decapitated helmet 😉

Would be amazing and highly surprising if HT reveal a ROTS Chancellor Palpatine soon with swap out sculpts.
I really would like to pose him with lightning against this Mace Windu.

THIS!!

Crazy to think that an AOTC Kenobi will passed over,similiar to the CW version they tapped to go alongside with the recently released CW Anakin.

Also surprised Mace didn't also come with a Jango Fett decapitated helmet 😉

Would be amazing and highly surprising if HT reveal a ROTS Chancellor Palpatine soon with swap out sculpts.
see you in 2025

The left and right profiles look really good but front on I can’t see SLJ at all. It may be the way the light hitting it and/or the angle of the head.
Thats what I was thinking too. The AotC Anakin promo pics looked pretty bad as well, until those unofficial photos of him in natural lighting popped up. Looked like a whole different figure!

I'm wondering if Hot Toys would then give us a Mace 2.0 with severed hand and shocked facial expression to go with him :p

I had a look over this face in photoshop and I think I figured out what the main issue is, and it's largely paint app related.

His lips aren't painted correctly, and appear to be a brighter paint app than his base skintone, his eyes are too dim, and his eyebrows aren't pronounced enough.

HT WINDU FIX.jpg

(I painted over his lips, his eyes and his eyebrows)

Also I think a some of the excessive details (his cheek dimples are too much for early 2000's Sam Jackson) will likely get dulled in the production process, so I softened his cheeks/bones specifically. His philtrum is also too pronounced/ thin too but I didn't edit that.

So for the costume experts, what are the differences between aotc mace and rots mace?
Different lightsaber? Anything else?

Back