1/6 Hot Toys - MMS647 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Shiny Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that’s all true and this sort of thing has happened before. But this feels kind of on the extreme end. I’d say it’s a perfect storm of sorts.

Clone Troopers are popular, renewed interest in TCW/PT, TBB is airing, desirable variant for army building, multiple display options, anniversary branding, good template for customizing.

Versus the factors that contributed to this figure being produced in a smaller number. A bit of FOMO is at least a little warranted this time around.

Hoping everyone here that wants it will still get it. Just kind of crazy what people on the outside are paying for them right now.

AOTC R2 and Threepio remain sold out/waitlist full at this time. It'll be interesting to see how that and this Clone business shakes out after a while.

I have 1 secured at Popcultcha and will grab another just before OZ release so I can have a phase 1 and 2 on display.

Glad to hear you got one secured. Feel like it would’ve been safer to just get two now with others turning to them though.

Don’t think it’ll be another Krennic situation but the earlier you’ve ordered, the safer you are.

Glad to hear you got one secured. Feel like it would’ve been safer to just get two now with others turning to them though.

Don’t think it’ll be another Krennic situation but the earlier you’ve ordered, the safer you are.
I've been tracking your enabling throughout this thread. How much you making in kickbacks on Clone sales? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've been tracking your enabling throughout this thread. How much you making in kickbacks on Clone sales? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

707F1DD2-D922-4919-A05D-DFB886883755.gif

As fun as enabling is, more about making sure people here get what they need early this time around.

No guarantees on how this’ll play out but better safe than sorry with how things are going.

Cool. Let’s see if they start converting WL.

Anyone else think it’s very peculiar that with all these preorder WL going down, SS still has the WL for this one open???

That’s what I’m thinking too but SS sometimes plays games. They’ve left some WL open for years before just to totally sheit the bed.

Back