1/6 Hot Toys - MMS647 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Shiny Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just moved so nowhere else to put them but these boys arrived mid move and wanted to take out some Clankers.
PXL_20230604_200857685.jpg

Sooo ... Seems like someone stole him off my porch ...
Working it out with the shop and postal office now, but considering him being sold out everywhere, it's unlikely I'll get my hands on one.

Jesse will probaby be replaceable at the same price, but this is one day one preorder I'll not be having :(

Working it out with the shop and postal office now, but considering him being sold out everywhere, it's unlikely I'll get my hands on one.

Jesse will probaby be replaceable at the same price, but this is one day one preorder I'll not be having :(

Yeah, going for delivery to shop from now on ...
Lesson well learned, though it's sad things like this happen

Oh no! What a terrible, terrible occurrence.. 😭 I fathom you must be feeling utterly devastated. I hope you'll be able to get some sort of recompense. Speaking for myself, I at times feel a bit anxious about having these high value items shipped and so sometimes ask for direct signature required with the shipping service. Plus I also reroute shipments to the courier shop when it's convenient. Again, very sorry this happened...

They've bumped up the price compared to the pre order price I paid from them, but it's in stock here.
https://www.kghobby.com/hot-toys-mms647-clone-trooper-star-wars-episode-ii-attack-of-the-clones/

GOD, PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!

I'm so sorry. :(

Yeah, going for delivery to shop from now on ...
Lesson well learned, though it's sad things like this happen
My HT Punisher War Machine was nicked by the UPS driver meant to deliver it so really there is no way to fully prevent it but yeah, deliver to store is gonna cut the risk big time. for most thieves just knowing there is a camera nearby is enough deterrent so unlikely an employee will take it. Still, ensure eveything you order is tracked and insured.

Mind just arrived and I was surprised at
This figure is more grey than white. Looks neat though.
Mine just arrived and I’m surprised at how grey the armour is. I guess HT were going for a more weathered look as opposed to looking like he came straight out of Kamino? 😄 It’ll take some time for my mind to adjust, especially as I was expecting a whiter finish. The pristine phase 1 armour of the clone troopers from Episode II actually has a certain appeal!

That said, the figure is solidly built and everything feels good about it 👌

Mine just arrived and I’m surprised at how grey the armour is. I guess HT were going for a more weathered look as opposed to looking like he came straight out of Kamino? 😄 It’ll take some time for my mind to adjust, especially as I was expecting a whiter finish. The pristine phase 1 armour of the clone troopers from Episode II actually has a certain appeal!

That said, the figure is solidly built and everything feels good about it 👌

Happy to hear the cloning virus is spreading in warp speed! Probably is so, yes. Maybe they found a clean, no weathered, clone to be too plastic and cheap. In many aspects, weathering makes details pop and gives it a sprinkle of realism. But wouldn’t the red dunes of Geonosis give it a red hint?

What hemet will you be posing? I threw on the phase 2 from start, unhappy they didn’t change the design of phase 1.

Back