1/6 Hot Toys - MMS647 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Shiny Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to hear the cloning virus is spreading in warp speed! Probably is so, yes. Maybe they found a clean, no weathered, clone to be too plastic and cheap. In many aspects, weathering makes details pop and gives it a sprinkle of realism. But wouldn’t the red dunes of Geonosis give it a red hint?

What hemet will you be posing? I threw on the phase 2 from start, unhappy they didn’t change the design of phase 1.
Probably pose it mostly with phase 1, I always associate that design with the clone army. Don’t you mean hyper space? You’re getting your sci fi mixed up 😄

Top shelf. I can take another.
IMG_0525.jpeg

My 2 shinys just shipped from SS. Unfortunately don't have space so they'll be staying in their boxes until further notice.

My 2 shinys just shipped from SS. Unfortunately don't have space so they'll be staying in their boxes until further notice.

Congrats!

Better to have them now and pay retail instead of tracking them down when you do have space.

Congrats!

Better to have them now and pay retail instead of tracking them down when you do have space.

Thats also my way of looking at it. Also trying to sell my 2 501st and 2 Shock Troopers so just gonna have the 2 shinies.

my girlfriend sees this as a big win! :ROFLMAO:

Had a 3rd Clone ordered with Underground Figures.

E-mailed them about the status of the order, as were getting into September, I thought they would of gotten their batch in by now. They responded by saying I cancelled my order...which I never did. :cautious:

Remind me to never order from these people again.

Looks like I'll be taking a lot at eBay every once in a while.

I'm still holding out hope HT is doing another run of this guy.

He's been sold out for many many months now and still in high demand, yet he is still available to join the Wait List and has not changed to "Sold Out" status. There must be a huge number of people on the waitlist.

Had a 3rd Clone ordered with Underground Figures.

E-mailed them about the status of the order, as were getting into September, I thought they would of gotten their batch in by now. They responded by saying I cancelled my order...which I never did. :cautious:

Remind me to never order from these people again.

Looks like I'll be taking a lot at eBay every once in a while.
just got my third, have another two coming probably end of this year. Squad of 5 is sufficiently enough for my display together with two pilots.

372048655_10222477312391556_5856764691862506852_n.jpg

Sooo ... Seems like someone stole him off my porch ...
Working it out with the shop and postal office now, but considering him being sold out everywhere, it's unlikely I'll get my hands on one.

Jesse will probaby be replaceable at the same price, but this is one day one preorder I'll not be having :(
Status update: as predicted, I got my money back. So now I'll have to hunt one down at inflated price instead of retail.

Back