1/6 Hot Toys - MMS647 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Shiny Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked sideshow, says “shipped” no tracking info yet.
Same, my 2 clones are "shipped," no e-mail or tracking info yet though. Usually takes 4-5 days for them to get to me, so maybe by the weekend, if not on Monday.

43AB11AA-65AE-4FA8-94C6-34847DDAA3E8.gif

Hopefully you’ll both have them in hand soon. Congrats!

Sorry but your final sentence is not correct. HT is famous for delivering accurate sculpts and figures, but some times they do some rather silly inaccuracies. E.g. ROTJ stormie helmet, ROTJ scout trooper w bike, PT guns, minor stripes not present on chest of clones and some others.

Sadly can’t think of more right now, but am certain I’ve reacted to more before. But usually issues are related to production decisions and cutting corners and not specific design errors.
Last sentence was irony :D

They look great, simple and effective.

How is everyone here planning on displaying their Clones? Phase 1, Phase 2, mix of both, rotate?

Probably more of a rotation, most of my stuff is away at the moment, but they'll probably go with TCW Anakin in their Phase I gear for a bit.

I am still on the waitlist as well. I hopped on pretty early on. It is crazy to me that they would short This figure, which is an amazing army builder.

Unfortunately they overproduced/over ordered a number of other amazing army builders (and some not so exciting ones) which likely contributed to this getting shorted.

I think everyone currently looking to get it will still have a shot at the figure. But it’s not going to stick around like before. And I feel for anyone that tries to get in late.

Unless they’re choosing to pass on it because they’re not reading the room. I saw a comment elsewhere that said they’re going to wait for a discount like the other troopers available now. Seemed pretty adamant they could get a deal. In my head I was like oh buddy, no.

Last edited:
Back