1/6 Hot Toys - MMS627 - The Dark Knight Trilogy - Catwoman Collectible Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized that they're not allowing you to remove the mask for this one? :lol
that’s an improvement isn’t it? :):):)

Was the ability to remove the mask added to the original after the announcement? There are no photos without the mask and the details say “Newly developed head sculpt with eye mask and movie-accurate make-up”.

Forget it, had to answer my own question:
1174F4BC-4502-4B09-8F28-A80CA63502FE.png

I would suggest that this release will match the original and the mask is removable and they just copy pasted the original press release🤣

Last edited:
“I had to find a way to stop them trying to kill me.” – Catwoman

In the last installment of Christopher Nolan’s the Dark Knight trilogy, the masked terrorist Bane with ruthless plans for Gotham drives Batman out of his self-imposed exile. Trusted by Batman yet in league with Bane, Catwoman meets up the Caped Crusader in the subway tunnels and leads him to a trap resulting in Bane nearly killing the Dark Knight.

To expand the collection based on The Dark Knight Trilogy movie, Hot Toys is excited to present one of the all-time favorite characters - Catwoman as 1/6th scale collectible figure.

Beautifully crafted based on the screen appearance of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman/ Selina Kyle in The Dark Knight Trilogy, the figure features a newly painted head sculpt with long straight real fabric hair implantation, intricately designed one-piece suit in black and high heel boots, a pair of goggles, highly-detailed weapon and accessories including a pistol, a damaged batman cowl, goggles and matching hands for poses. In addition, the figure comes with a city sewer diorama figure inspired by the scene when Catwoman leads Batman into Bane’s trap.

This incredible Catwoman figure is an absolute must-have for Batman fans!

• MMS: 627
  • PRODUCT NAME: CATWOMAN
  • HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY: 29 CM TALL
  • POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS: 0
  • SPECIAL FEATURES: NEWLY PAINTED HEAD SCULPT WITH MOVIE-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION AND MAKE-UP, DARK BROWN COLORED LONG STRAIGHT REAL FABRIC HAIR IMPLANTATION
  • ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
    HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
    HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Catwoman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman/ Selina Kyle in The Dark Knight Trilogy movie
- Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Dark brown colored long straight real fabric hair implantation
- Newly designed specialized body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of newly developed interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for riding 1/6th scale Bat-pod collectible (MMS591)
- One (1) right hand for holding pistol
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) set of one-piece patterned jumpsuit in black color with utility belt
- One (1) pair of black high-heel boots

Weapon:
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) damaged batman cowl
- One (1) pair of night-view goggles (with articulated function)
- A specially designed city sewer diorama figure stand with character backdrop

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2023

265605938_10158367927517344_9187920080767000059_n.jpg

264978742_10158367927657344_6814365729882687115_n.jpg
265344884_10158367927562344_1682676617358927067_n.jpg

Wow, this seemingly was unexpected! But then again they've been trickling in TDKT figures here and there. I don't have the first release, so I'll be adamantly happy to nab this upcoming version.

To me, overall it looks pretty good. The suit looks slightly updated. I do see/agree the body proportions are a bit off compared to her on-screen counterpart, as it looks a bit thicker (though I don't mind one bit).

I really dig that new base, as I prefer diorama stands. I wish that were made in 1/4 for my QS TDKR Batman :lol

Wasn’t the mask pretty fragile on the original release? I seem to recall quite a few people breaking it. Probably wouldn’t hurt if it was a part of the sculpt and not removable.

I can't wait for the "who's sexier contest" when people compare the old release to the new.

BTW, Hot Toys finally admitted why they have been unable to give us a Pfeiffer Catwoman and apparently it is because their sculptors and body designers continue to edge and pass out before they can finish her.

Has this figure gone up nearly $100 more than the first time she was offered?

I see the Sideshow link showing $194.99 as the previous price and now $285.

I'm a bit surprised she was that much in 2012.

As for Returns Pfieffer Catwoman, I wouldn’t want Hot Toys making her anyway. Hot Toys has a bad track record, we all know it wouldn’t turn out well and wouldn’t last for more than a couple of years.

That ship has sailed. They had over a decade to make it happen, so **** them.

Now is as good a time as ever to repost this beauty: ;)

With HT making more Batman stuff lately, it's remotely possible they'll revisit or reissue Returns for the 30th anniversary next year.

With HT making more Batman stuff lately, it's remotely possible they'll revisit or reissue Returns for the 30th anniversary next year.
I gave up on HT Returns figures and purchases 1/4" Penguin when he was reissued early this year. I passed on the original release because I made the mistake of believing HOT TOYS when they said........(everyone now).........."COMING SOON"

I have the original and literally, the only thing on the figure that is new is the general body/suit, this one is thicker in the thighs, brought her out and the sculpt looks exactly the same as well as the pistol being 100% reused. Pretty lame and if we're going with a Catwoman They know which ones we want.......
If you look closely the headsculpt is a new one and looks more like the prime 1 studios or those new statues.

Wasn’t the mask pretty fragile on the original release? I seem to recall quite a few people breaking it. Probably wouldn’t hurt if it was a part of the sculpt and not removable.
Mask was quite fragile. First mask just snapped apart easily. I got a replacement from Sideshow with one of the eye pieces missing. Decided to superglue first mask back together, and it is still in place after many years on display. Not perfect looking hairline like the expensive statues out today, but good enough for me,

Having just about all of the TDK line of figures, I was hoping that any revisits would be as upgraded figures such as Two-Face, which was quite an improvement to the original. I don't feel or see the need to upgrade this one. I hope HT doesn't go half-assed with the next Joker.

Back