1/6 Hot Toys - MMS627 - The Dark Knight Trilogy - Catwoman Collectible Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been waiting for to long

Attachments

• 222B1BA6-A5FF-42CF-8150-CEB25DF9BD3F.jpeg
    222B1BA6-A5FF-42CF-8150-CEB25DF9BD3F.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 40
I thought DC figures couldn't come with guns anymore - or is that just new stuff.

The Arkham figures must not sell very well.

I finally pulled the trigger on AK Harley in late Oct from SSC after it was released in HK, I got my shipping notice before Thanksgiving. It is still listed as preorder there at this time. I feel like maybe 5 people ordered her from SSC…

I ordered AK Batgirl because I really hope one day HT will announce a AK Catwoman…Oh well…

Its nice for those who didnt buy this originally. It would be worth it if there was an upgrade to the materials used for the suit. They really need a side by side of the original next to it.

Its nice for those who didnt buy this originally. It would be worth it if there was an upgrade to the materials used for the suit. They really need a side by side of the original next to it.

Unlikely, but who knows? Remember, Hot Toys released the ED-209 which had severe rubber cracking issues in which they released a much revised 2.0 version.. with severe rubber cracking issues.

I had all the Dark Knight figures/vehicles and sold everything except for the Jokers years ago. I have occasionally regretted selling Catwoman but not enough to spend $300 to get her back.

I had all the Dark Knight figures/vehicles and sold everything except for the Jokers years ago. I have occasionally regretted selling Catwoman but not enough to spend $300 to get her back.
Been considering selling my DX11 as I assume they will make a new one at some point. Just too cool of a character to let go of.

Didn't the cowl come with Hot Toys' Bane?

Or maybe it was just with the third party 'Carve Art' version I got?

Fire satisfied my need for a TDKR Catwoman a while back.

49429846942_24c2bd53af_o.jpg

49429626551_4815ed8789_o.jpg
I think the cowl came with the exclusive edition

Sweet, can't wait for this one to hit bargain price too.

Absolute joke that they are throwing this out there when you see what companies like Infinity and Queen are doing.

It's pretty clear they're just doing the bare minimum so they can hold onto the license.
Everybody keeps asking about Batman Returns, but what they should be doing is petitioning the likes of Queen, Infinity, and Prime1 to start making statues and busts from those classic DC movies. The second that happens is the second you can expect announcements from HT. Howard doesn’t have an original bone in his body and he’ll gladly ape what everybody else is doing, given the chance.

Just like the Arkham figures he had no interest in producing for half a decade, just like the “busts” they’ve started including with figures like Venom and the new 1/4 scale reissue of Bats, and just like this and the rest of the Dark Knight figures, which seem awfully conspicuous, considering we’ve seen how many new items produced with that license through Queen, Infinity, and Prime 1 in the last year?

Back