1/6 Hot Toys - MMS573 - Back to the Future (1985) - Marty McFly (2.0) & Einstein Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT is thoroughly enjoying messing with the Americans on this one.

I will wait for the "Undead" Doc with bullet proof vest and taped-up Marty note from 1955.

Well, what a roller coaster ... all that for Marty to end up as a Sideshow exclusive. That's a great way to get me to not buy it.

I will never give that awful company my money.

So going off of the release date and the MMS number for this and Doc, Hot Toys had Marty ready for over a year. Marty is MMS 573 while Doc is 610. That means Marty has been an MMS designated figure since 40 figures earlier. They've had Marty since around Feb 2020 which is around when they announced End Game Captain Marvel & Spider-Verse figures.

They waited until Doc was ready to announce them both together which is why Marty is ready to release sooner.

The stopwatch "for Einstein" comes with Doc? Shouldn't that have come with Einstein via Marty?

Ordered Marty for the second display option alongside Doc. Can't pass up on anything BTTF, part 2 is in my top 5 all time movies, but 1 and 3 would easily be #6 and 7 on the list. Need Hot Toys to know theres more money to be had with the BTTF line :pray:

LOL...other than a iffy "Einstein" accessory (Hot Toys has big issues with animal sculpts...Ripley's cat anyone...anyone...) this is a staight up re-release of Marty...no Nike decals on the shoes, board, JVC on the recorder, incorrect buttons...and I got Hunter's decal sets a loooonng time ago to rectify my Marty V1) this is an easy pass...

Doc on the other hand was PO'd the second it appeared today...and I but that HT just re-releases the HS the exact same on the BTTF 2 Doc...

I'm happy I got the 600 store batch, didn't over pay actually paid less than I would of at sideshow.

I was looking recently to pick this up but the price of the 1st was pretty insane. Also for the extra £12 for Deluxe Doc compares to regular would be stupid not too.

I got my order in, I was not gonna make the same mistake again by passing on him like last time.

LOL...other than a iffy "Einstein" accessory (Hot Toys has big issues with animal sculpts...Ripley's cat anyone...anyone...) this is a staight up re-release of Marty...no Nike decals on the shoes, board, JVC on the recorder, incorrect buttons...and I got Hunter's decal sets a loooonng time ago to rectify my Marty V1) this is an easy pass...

Doc on the other hand was PO'd the second it appeared today...and I but that HT just re-releases the HS the exact same on the BTTF 2 Doc...
Do you know if the decals are still available?

Ordered too.

Limit of 1 per person on SS. This must be much more limited than Doc.

Now or never (or another re-issue in 10 years :LOL:).

Last edited:
I ordered because I had to, but no Chiquita guitar or radiation suit option is pretty lame and disappointing. Easy cash-in, but no real imagination here.

Back